ADVERTISEMENT

lunardi

ranger3

Scout Team
Feb 5, 2003
SAIP Don't know how to post link. Says Iowa will lose by double digits and that Davidson's coach has .667 winning pct against Fran. Hope seniors play like they can and that Jok regains his confidence. Could be an interesting week for the Hawks.

Davidson's coach has a .000 winning percentage against Fran while at Iowa.

Lunardi needs a refresher course on statistical validity and reliability.
This post was edited on 3/16 1:57 PM by 4th & 9 inches

That's like saying Iowa would win 100% of the time vs North Carolina because Fran is 1-0 against Roy Williams.

Lunardi is throwing ridiculous information out so he can get people to read his articles.
And this one is obviously working.

Quite literally his whole life revolves around projecting a freaking tournament. 32 teams earn automatic bids, another 25 are blatantly in the tournament which leaves about 8-10 he has to "figure" out after all the dust settles on Sunday. He then claims he only missed one or two which I think we could all figure out.

That nerd knows nothing about actually playing basketball so I feel much more comfortable now.

Has Lunardi explained how he missed on UCLA, Indiana, wasn't Texas a miss? And then of course there are teams like Colorado State that he HAD in.

And, isn't Bracketology his bread and butter?

Originally posted by GT Hawkaholic:

Quite literally his whole life revolves around projecting a freaking tournament. 32 teams earn automatic bids, another 25 are blatantly in the tournament which leaves about 8-10 he has to "figure" out after all the dust settles on Sunday. He then claims he only missed one or two which I think we could all figure out.

That nerd knows nothing about actually playing basketball so I feel much more comfortable now.
It's a good gig if you can get it.

If the Hawkeyes play like they did against PSU, they will lose by double digits. Let's hope the "good" Hawks show up on Friday.
It's much more about "How" they play than "Who" they play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT