ADVERTISEMENT

Mac repair guy feared Trump allies would murder him if he didn't turn computer files with Hunter Biden dirt over to Rudy Giuliani

Not sure a meeting means anything at all. I meet lots of people that I have either asked to see or they have asked to see me for business reasons. Lots of times I know going into a meeting that there isn't likely going to be a second meeting or that there is very little chance we will do business together.

I wouldn't want to restrict our politicians into thinking that taking a meeting is somehow a negative. They should take meetings. Doing business together is a different story though

Depends,.. IF Biden understands his son's business dealings, and IF Biden understands who this guy is, and IF Biden has a clue,... then no,.. as VP Biden doesn't take the meeting.

You've got a completely made-up fictional story that then allows the MAGA's to wallow in their Biden fan-fic fantasies. Absurd.

Reactions: Torg
Depends,.. IF Biden understands his son's business dealings, and IF Biden understands who this guy is, and IF Biden has a clue,... then no,.. as VP Biden doesn't take the meeting.

Depends on context. The photo I saw had him in the golf course. Fairly easy to have someone waiting by the green for a photo and an introduction.

Once again what was the business that was conducted?

I hate when media or anyone digs up some photo of a famous person like Biden with someone that allegedly isn't such a great person as if the photo means anything. The gotcha is usually Biden denied ever meeting him

I have met quite a few famous and powerful people through my work.....some would absolutely know who I am but most would have to try and remember. Many wouldn't remember at all. This idea that these types of people are going to remember something like that is stupid. Most of the time they don't even manage their own schedule

Depends on context. The photo I saw had him in the golf course. Fairly easy to have someone waiting by the green for a photo and an introduction.

Once again what was the business that was conducted?

I hate when media or anyone digs up some photo of a famous person like Biden with someone that allegedly isn't such a great person as if the photo means anything. The gotcha is usually Biden denied ever meeting him

I have met quite a few famous and powerful people through my work.....some would absolutely know who I am but most would have to try and remember. Many wouldn't remember at all. This idea that these types of people are going to remember something like that is stupid. Most of the time they don't even manage their own schedule

Yet, here we are (again), with MAGAs (who are so easily duped by propaganda) running the same tapes again, and again and again.

I'd blame our educational system, but that (again) is the MAGAs who want to defund it. It is like they are the products of their own policies.

Reactions: Torg

No,.. that golf course photo doesn't even include the guy under discussion.

If you’re having problems with your MacBook, don’t try to fix it yourself. You might think that this is the best way to save money and you could be right. However, suppose you have no experience with repairing laptops. In that case, there’s a good chance that you will only make things worse and end up spending more money on repairs than you would have spent if you had taken your laptop to a repair service in the first place. I would advise contacting the guys from https://ifixit4u.co.uk/computer-services/pc-repair/. They will know how to help you.

Last edited:
I was in the same situation where I had some confidential files, and I did not know what to do with them. I could not hide them and could not keep them on my computer since I cared about my safety. I was very stressed, and I did not want to approach someone who had little experience with this sort of thing to help me since I wanted to be 100 % sure that I won't have any further issues. I complained to one of my friends, and he recommended this raid data recovery to help me with my data and solve my problems. I contacted one of their experts. In no time, they solved my issues and told me that I could approach them with any data or computer-related issues in the future.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT