ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA in Full Panic Mode

He's prepping his next January 6, but this time BEFORE the election. This might get ugly.
There will be violence. Even if he wins there will probably be Trumpers committing violence. If he loses it will be 1/6 times 10. Winning is the sure thing keeping him out of prison. There is nothing he will put above himself. There is no law, shared value, or institutional norm that Donald will put above himself.

There will be violence. Even if he wins there will probably be Trumpers committing violence. If he loses it will be 1/6 times 10. Winning is the sure thing keeping him out of prison. There is nothing he will put above himself. There is no law, shared value, or institutional norm that Donald will put above himself.
That is why it needs to be a landslide

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Perfect example of his meltdown and narcissism. He can’t just throw out a poll showing he is winning but has to go to this ludicrous and completely unbelievable one.

He is not well. Very fragile.

These are the critical thinking skills that were behind his rock solid case over election fraud. “Hey I went to sleep and I was winning; I woke up and I was losing; fraud!” and would reinforce his beliefs based on whatever nonsense Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson were spouting that day.

It still amazes me that they marched into court with that BS expecting to win.

Reactions: noleclone2
Harris and Walz are having a campaign event on Tuesday in Milwaukee. Before Obama’s speech in Chicago .
Small get together. At the Fiserv Forum. Trying to get around 20000.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT