ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA in Full Panic Mode

Goldy has multiple personalities, I believe.

Somedays she's very reasonable.

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Reminds of a late night show skit - I think Colbert when they sent people to talk to members of the GOP CONVENTION that year. They’d run thru a list of policy positions that people would agree with, then point out they just agreed to the entire Democratic platform.
There’s a couple of guys that do that to MAGAs now. They tell them Biden did something and MAGA wants him in prison for it…then he tells them it was actually Trump and their brains start scrambling.

Before you deflect list Camellia’s. She is in the basement.
I don’t know who that is. I asked you first. What policies of Trump’s help the middle class. How will he attempt to lower costs on anything? He had 4 years and didn’t save me a dime. Biden had a dozen of them and Kamala will follow suit.

Ago
I don’t know who that is. I asked you first. What policies of Trump’s help the middle class. How will he attempt to lower costs on anything? He had 4 years and didn’t save me a dime. Biden had a dozen of them and Kamala will follow suit.
Look at the graph for the economy when Trump was in from 2016-now. That will help you

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
O that was me.

Have you seen what's happening to her numbers?

Every democrat thought they were going to get exactly what they wanted and no everytime she opens her mouth she loses votes.

It was fun watching you guys cheer on a bunch of D+6 and D+8 polls though.

90 days is an eternity for the basement dwellers.
Link to losing votes? She continues to trend upwards in every respectable polling service.

Reactions: HawkNester
It’s still going to be close and I think could go either way due to the electoral college, but boy, what a change from a month ago.

They are trying everything. The problem is Trump.

DeSantis or Haley would be running away with it, but they handed the keys to Trump yet again and he’s driving them into the ditch. Again.
Meh. DeSantis lost spectacularly in the primary for a reason. He's weird.
And, there are certain issues that Republicans insist upon campaigning on that aren't very popular.

We see it daily on here with Phenom and Scrudman and others. Sound the alarm!

The cult is powerful, but I have mentioned this many times. When the death fever finally breaks, Republicans will run away from Trump so fast it will make Donald's head spin. Breadbags will look right into cameras and talk about how she bravely differed from Trump on many issues. Just as soon as he isn't a benefit to their craven hold on power, they will dump him.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT