ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA in Full Panic Mode

The similarities are striking. They both got fat and spent their later years belting out the oldies to adoring fans regardless of how stale the act had gotten. There is a good chance Donald checks out from the crapper, too. Rage posting at the FaKE nEwS!!!
Sure, but Elvis wasn’t born on 3rd base thinking he’d hit a triple.

I don't intend to speak on behalf of "maga" but as a republican I will say I've never felt as strongly about our ability to win the popular vote. We took a note from the dems and have been focused as shit on getting people registered. FLA is now +1million registered repubs.

Every time she opens her mouth it gets worse.

Solid post. The problem is Trump. In many, many ways.

If the Orange Turd loses...MAGA dies. They shoot their bolt for this piece of shit.

Then what wingers? What cross do they bare now,

That’s your opinion and a repeat of what you’re told by the Dems.
Back to ignore for you. Giant waste of my time.

goldie, come on. It's a hard right-wing court beholden to the Federalist Society, at least one Justice overtly on the take, Justices refusing to recuse on cases involving decisions.

You're a retired educator. You should know how and when to separate bias with objectivity. This is not typical, normal, or acceptable SCOTUS. The extremist decisions far outside of public opinion and position is evidence.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT