ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA Mulkey doing her best Karen impression.

"On her radio show on Tuesday night, Mulkey seemed to push back yet again, suggesting that “shoving matches” don’t get that much attention or media coverage in the men’s game, even going so far as to suggest the criticism has been “sexist.”

“And it’s so out of control with the media right now. You don’t get this much attention when men do it, so why do you keep writing it about the women? It really comes across, and I’ll just say it, it comes across as a little bit sexist."

2 Words: Draymond Green

Dude does shit like that all the time, and gets dragged by the media (deservedly so) every time.

Isn't there an NBA layer named Dillon Brooks (?) that gets major attention for thuggery? I want to say Rudy Gobert also has a rep for it too.

You go around stirring up crap - be them male or female - it's gonna stick with those involved, especially with "repeat offenders" whether individuals or teams.

Kim-Mulkey1.jpg

She gives trailer trash in Louisiana/East Texas a bad name.

With apologies to those folks.

You’re the biggest tool. But it should make sense if a libtard doesn’t like something its MAGA. You‘re failure level outside of being a cock guzzler is so high.
Chill a bit, bud. The Kim Mulkey MAGA thing is an online running joke about her. January 6th jokes happen every single time she gets mad about something during a game. It's not something OP created.

Glad you acted like an adult here.

Chill a bit, bud. The Kim Mulkey MAGA thing is an online running joke about her. January 6th jokes happen every single time she gets mad about something during a game. It's not something OP created.

Glad you acted like an adult here.
It goes to a larger point. Sorry I missed the “joke” but it still holds true if someone doesn’t agree with anything you say you’re MAGA. So you all can do better.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
It goes to a larger point. Sorry I missed the “joke” but it still holds true if someone doesn’t agree with anything you say you’re MAGA. So you all can do better.

You’re the biggest tool. But it should make sense if a libtard doesn’t like something its MAGA. You‘re failure level outside of being a cock guzzler is so high.

Nice.

Reactions: IACub and Tom Paris
Oh look, a new poster.
I’ve been coming around here for years, but mostly on the FB board. I haven’t posted since Tom Kakert lost his mind and banned everyone in fit of rage after a mass pron bomb in like 2014.

I made this handle explicitly to hammer dunk on this Nebraska Queef with a similar handle that trolls the football board, but he hasn’t been around at all.

Torbee, you really do have a geeky voice, but I like your column most of the time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT