ADVERTISEMENT

Magats--Golfer peen edition

Another deflection. Why bring up Biden? You’re a sad brainwashed old man. You hit every demographic that Trump aims for.

You should see through the BS, but instead double down on it. It’s really sad what the Trump rhetoric has turned once normal people into.
Ha. How old do you think I am?

Maybe you should read this, stud.

I'm very aware of the qualities of CT. I'm also aware that while in the aggregate one might be able to find CT characteristics that are more common in dementia and put one at risk for cognitive decline on average. However seeing Trumps CT would not give you enough information to make that diagnosis. You know what else puts him at risk for dementia? Its much easier and cheaper. Its called a calendar. He’s old.

As I said, a comprehensive exam and testing makes the diagnosis. Alone you cannot use a CT to make the diagnosis. Stud.

That isn't your assertion is it? Trump obtaining a CT and publishing its results would be misleading to the average American that lacks the knowledge you and I have. You know this. Don't stoop to intellectual dishonesty bc you hate the man. Because then you've crossed the Rubicon.

How big is Arnie Palmer's dead cck? You guys get all turned on by your guy mentioning that?

yuge-huge.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I'm very aware of the qualities of CT. I'm also aware that while in the aggregate one might be able to find CT characteristics that are more common in dementia and put one at risk for cognitive decline on average. However seeing Trumps CT would not give you enough information to make that diagnosis. You know what else puts him at risk for dementia? Its much easier and cheaper. Its called a calendar. He’s old.

As I said, a comprehensive exam and testing makes the diagnosis. Alone you cannot use a CT to make the diagnosis. Stud.

That isn't your assertion is it? Trump obtaining a CT and publishing its results would be misleading to the average American that lacks the knowledge you and I have. You know this. Don't stoop to intellectual dishonesty bc you hate the man. Because then you've crossed the Rubicon.
There's no intellectual dishonesty. You're just talking through your ass. Pretty consistent for you.

There's no intellectual dishonesty. You're just talking through your ass. Pretty consistent for you.

What? Italicized Paragraph one says EXACTLY what I have been.

“Doctors may use brain imaging scans, such as MRI, CT, and PET scans, as one way to help detect and diagnose dementia. However, a brain scan alone does not provide enough information for a diagnosis.“

Stop. You look silly, jaded and are sacrificing your credibility now.

You asked for his CT. As if that was enough to tell you his cognitive ability.

What? Italicized Paragraph one says EXACTLY what I have been.

“Doctors may use brain imaging scans, such as MRI, CT, and PET scans, as one way to help detect and diagnose dementia. However, a brain scan alone does not provide enough information for a diagnosis.“

Stop. You look silly, jaded and are sacrificing your credibility now.
Dude, seriously, give it a break. Most neurologists would laugh at you.

Dude, seriously, give it a break. Most neurologists would laugh at you.
Ha. Well I can see your gonna go down with this ship that you set sail all on your own.

You should have said, I'd like to see him undergo a set of cognitive tests including lab, imaging, chart review, family history, a comprehensive neurologic exam and neuropsychiatric testing to see if he's fit for office and showing any deficits. Then I'd agree with you. But you misguidedly suggested to see a CT. I guarantee my expertise and credentials would stand up to the rigor required to discuss this topic. I'll leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT