ADVERTISEMENT

Maher at it again

Theres no L to take. Your puppet masters tell you the left is responsible for all the idiots complaining about stupid shit. Its not the lefts issue, but that doesnt stop the right from turning it into one.
I’m neutral bud…probably more of Maher at this point. Hilarious ur very own is calling you out and u continue to gloss over it.

Cool, can i say ive seen righty racism on full display for a decade or more. Are you going to hold the the right to the same standards to combat racism as you hold the left to combat cancel culture?
Lol…history lesson sonny…which party has promoted racism for 100+ years? I’ll hang up and listen.

Cool, can i say ive seen righty racism on full display for a decade or more. Are you going to hold the the right to the same standards to combat racism as you hold the left to combat cancel culture?
Racism/white supremacy has been on display in America for 300-400 years!!!

I thought it was cringe worthy.

Not for the idea, but it came off poorly. No flow like his good ones. The jokes didn't land. The crowd missed the cues. Just poor execution and you could tell Bill knew it.
That’s Maher these days. He’s a little heavy handed with his points and pulls the light thinkers into whatever point he’s peddling at the moment. A lot of what he talks about is shallow in context but comes across as brilliant to to layman. That being said, I don’t disagree with him on this instance.

Reactions: blhawk
Racism/white supremacy has been on display in America for 300-400 years!!!
But its a big problem on the right. Ive seen it well over the last ten years. Its a problem the right needs to straighten out. Hold the right to the same standards you want to hold the left to in regards to cancel culture. Shouldnt be too hard if youre not the prtisan hack that youve been complaining about earlier itt

Last edited:
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
But its a big problem on the right. Ive seen it well over the last ten years. Its a problem the right needs to straighten out. Hold the right to the same standards you want to homd the left to in regards to cancel culture. Shouldnt be too hard if youre not the prtisan hack that youve been complaining about earlier itt
You're just not worth it.

I reiterate:

You partisan disciples are so full of shit. You're like boulders in a boat. You're so preoccupied with placing blame elsewhere that you ignore your own mistakes.

You're just not worth it.

I reiterate:

You partisan disciples are so full of shit. You're like boulders in a boat. You're so preoccupied with placing blame elsewhere that you ignore your own mistakes.

youre the one blaming this shit on the left. Youre making it partisan

so about the racist issue on the right…..you done placing blame elsewhere?

That’s Maher these days. He’s a little heavy handed with his points and pulls the light thinkers into whatever point he’s peddling at the moment. A lot of what he talks about is shallow in context but comes across as brilliant to to layman. That being said, I don’t disagree with him on this instance.
Yep didn't mind the overall point and I hate when the libs get full stupid on that kinda stuff (OMG the guy made a holocaust joke two decades ago. Back then he probably did Nazi that it would cost him his job in 2021).

But, Bill was all over the place with examples and weird pauses and the auidence was in sync and it was just bad. All the fan boys going crazy early in this thread, well Bill could have taken a dump on the desk and they'd cheer. That was just a bad segment.

Yep didn't mind the overall point and I hate when the libs get full stupid on that kinda stuff (OMG the guy made a holocaust joke two decades ago. Back then he probably did Nazi that it would cost him his job in 2021).

But, Bill was all over the place with examples and weird pauses and the auidence was in sync and it was just bad. All the fan boys going crazy early in this thread, well Bill could have taken a dump on the desk and they'd cheer. That was just a bad segment.
Shitting on Maher’s diatribe and weird pauses is…well interesting. You hear Slow Joe give a speech this year? JFC dude. Try harder.

But these are instances of people losing their jobs over wokeness. That you hadn’t heard about it before doesn’t change that.
So according to an article i found on google in regarss to the holocaust joke guy, it was a jewish group that brought it to light. That was all the information it had. It didnt mention what “bringing to light” entailed. not saying he needed to lose his job how many years later….but its not the fault of some “leftist” agenda.

All that shit bill maher was spewing isnt even worth the lefts time. You want to call it “wokeness”, fine….but the left doesnt care about that shit. Its beneficial for the right to label it a leftist thing and mahers the perfect tool for doing it. theres plenty of people itt who buy into the rights narrative about it and are eager to suck maher off because of it

I have never heard any of those things mahers been bitching about in regards to the olympics brought up on any of the left leaning podcasts i listen to.

He’s just being a useful idiot for the right

I had not heard of them either, but that does not mean it did not happen. Just because you do not like what he is saying does not mean he is an idiot for the right. We need to stop calling people names and disregarding the messages of those that we do not agree. This goes for both sides.

Always find it funny when people are surprised when Bill rails against cancel culture. The guy had a show called Politically Incorrect. Political correctness is the parent of cancel culture. It can be argued even if you disagree with what he said on that show that he himself was a victim of cancel culture.

Always find it funny when people are surprised when Bill rails against cancel culture. The guy had a show called Politically Incorrect. Political correctness is the parent of cancel culture. It can be argued even if you disagree with what he said on that show that he himself was a victim of cancel culture.
"Political correctness is Fascism disguised as Manners." - George Carlin

I had not heard of them either, but that does not mean it did not happen. Just because you do not like what he is saying does not mean he is an idiot for the right. We need to stop calling people names and disregarding the messages of those that we do not agree. This goes for both sides.

Im saying this “wokeness” card Maher and right like stunningram play is not on the lefts agenda like they want to make it appear.
the right is good at messaging, and Maher is a useful idiot for the right to do this for them on this subject.

any random idiot that complains about something, any company that changes something (like potato head) and the right (and Maher) collecticely point the finger at the left and scream “cAnCuL cUlChuR”.

all the shit the right turns into a cancel culture issue is just one big projection about what they think the left is complaining about because a handful of idiots get offended or a company makes a business decision

I’m just glad there’s a prominent dude on the left who has the sack to say this....few and far between

If only the the Right had someone with same set of balls. They all cower in fear of a reality TV star. Remember to applaud Maher when he's calling out the other side too.

Maher has been great for years. Dennis Miller before him too.

This stupid cancel-culture shit s generated by sensitive "woke" lefties. They hold real progress back by bitching about meaningless, pointless shit like this.
This is just an idiotic take.

progress is being held back by republicans who want to deflect to focus on cancel culture (and read green eggs and ham on the senate floor) as well as do-nothing corporate dems who want to play kumbaya and be “bi-partisan” with republicans.

Things like infrastructure, climate change, student loan forgiveness (and all the other things Biden has forgot in the 8 months since he has been off the canpaign trail) are not being held up because the left is prioritizing some idiots complaining about surfing in the olympics or some guy telling a holocaust joke.

whoever looks at the shit Bill is spewing and uses that as a reason to vote against the left or uses it as a reason to stall the lefts agenda really wasnt going to vote for or support the left or its agenda anyway

Last edited:
Best for profits? How is what's "best for profits" determined? Not upsetting the sensitivities of a consumer demographic? And, what demographic would that be?

The demographic they've always cared about. Blame the organizations not the cancel culture.

That said, why don't you sit down and shut the f up Boomer. Your generation destroyed this country long before any cancel culture did.

Im saying this “wokeness” card Maher and right like stunningram play is not on the lefts agenda like they want to make it appear.
the right is good at messaging, and Maher is a useful idiot for the right to do this for them on this subject.

any random idiot that complains about something, any company that changes something (like potato head) and the right (and Maher) collecticely point the finger at the left and scream “cAnCuL cUlChuR”.

all the shit the right turns into a cancel culture issue is just one big projection about what they think the left is complaining about because a handful of idiots get offended or a company makes a business decision
Hmm, I must have missed your posts saying the same thing every time someone posts a thread about some idiot railing against masks or kneeling or whatnot. In fact the devil has one going right now where the left on this board are attacking the entire right because one dipshit pastor in Tennessee is turning people away that where masks to his church.

I'm sure you'll be over there soon to tell them they are ascribing a whole bunch of people with the opinion of one person like you have in this thread.

Hmm, I must have missed your posts saying the same thing every time someone posts a thread about some idiot railing against masks or kneeling or whatnot. In fact the devil has one going right now where the left on this board are attacking the entire right because one dipshit pastor in Tennessee is turning people away that where masks to his church.

I'm sure you'll be over there soon to tell them they are ascribing a whole bunch of people with the opinion of one person like you have in this thread.
The pastors an idiot, the people complaining about masks or kneeling is an idiot just like somebody complaining about surfing in the olynpics.

Ill jump over to that thread as soon as stunningram goes over and places all the blame for those idiots on the feet of the right and tells the right they need to take care of that problem or someone like Hannity calls out to the right to fix the problem of some rando idiots

Stunningram: complains about partisans on the left

also stunningram: laps up the rights narrative about cancel culture and places all the blame on the left
You realize that there are many on the left who aren’t woke and rip those dipshits every chance they get. Bill Maher is the perfect example of one. Chapelle is another. Woke is it’s own sub category of the left. IMaking two groups: And it’s not the whole and the right. It’s the woke and those who realize how stupid woke is.

You realize that there are many on the left who aren’t woke and rip those dipshits every chance they get. Bill Maher is the perfect example of one. Chapelle is another. Woke is it’s own sub category of the left. IMaking two groups: And it’s not the whole and the right. It’s the woke and those who realize how stupid woke is.
i have no problem with them ripping into these disphits, but the righties (many examples on this board) lay “wokeism” on the feet of the entire left and bill maher is the useful idiot that gives them credibility

i have no problem with them ripping into these disphits, but the righties (many examples on this board) lay “wokeism” on the feet of the entire left and bill maher is the useful idiot that gives them credibility
You know the old saying “Not all Republicans are racists but all racists are Republicans”? Same shit other way with the woke idiots. I’ll be sure to call your attention to the next time someone says “the racist GOP” then you can have a three page war with them about how not all of the GOP is racist.

You know the old saying “Not all Republicans are racists but all racists are Republicans”? Same shit other way with the woke idiots. I’ll be sure to call your attention to the next time someone says “the racist GOP” then you can have a three page war with them about how not all of the GOP is racist.
And ill be right over as soon as one of the talking heads on the right, you and the stunningrams of HROT jumps in and lays the racism blame on the entire right and tells them its a problem the right needs to fixed….otherwise you all are just making the same arguments that youre railing on me about. Until that time GFY

And ill be right over as soon as one of the talking heads on the right, you and the stunningrams of HROT jumps in and lays the racism blame on the entire right and tells them its a problem the right needs to fixed….otherwise you all are just making the same arguments that youre railing on me about. Until that time GFY
Haha. I’ll be sure to watch the video when it happens before pretending and failing to know what it’s about.

• Haha
Reactions: dirtypool

I do agree that some of this is blown out of proportion, but that happens on both sides. That is also what Maher is going to do so that people watch his show. I appreciate the fact that he will call out both sides though and not just be a “useful idiot” for one side.

Also, I have not been personally impacted by cancel culture. I might feel differently if I had lost my job or knew someone who did because of this. I am sure that someone could dig up some idiotic thing I said or did in my past that could be used against me if they wanted. Fortunately, I am not important enough for someone to care.

Reactions: strummingram
It will be okay, just listen to your progressive podcasts and stay in your safe place. Buzzwords like progress, do nothing Democrats, left agenda, etc...

The demographic they've always cared about. Blame the organizations not the cancel culture.

That said, why don't you sit down and shut the f up Boomer. Your generation destroyed this country long before any cancel culture did.
I'm not a boomer, dude. So, suck a fart outta my ass, okay?

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT