ADVERTISEMENT

Making plans question

I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes for the wife to put in one misbehaving earring before we can go to dinner.
30 years together has taught me to not say a word, just post about it to strangers. God forbid we just go without the earrings. I would suggest she try swearing at them, but she’s tried that already.
You on the west coast or you eating on french time?

Reactions: dgordo
If you make plans with your spouse and give a time frame, for example: “Let’s plan to leave between 8 and 8:30.”

Do you expect to leave closer to 8 or closer to 8:30? Which side of the timeframe does your S/O or people close to you fall under?
I don’t give my wife ranges. I give her specific times, and that time is always 10-15 min before when I want to leave, as I know she will be late. I usually slap her ass really hard around the 5 min tardy mark just to send a message.

Reactions: dgordo
You on the west coast or you eating on french time?
Bend. Every mother effer with a camper was on the road. Stopped at Government Camp for a DMD and a $6 bag of pretzels and wished I could be as high as the guy at the counter. I tried to go into a dispensary but Miss Straightlaces gave me the stink eye. That’s on her. If I’d been high I wouldn’t have cared how long she took with the earring.
Spectacular drive, though. It never gets old going from primordial forest to desert in 10 miles.

Reactions: millah_22
5 min past the latest time given. God forbid she starts getting ready 40 min earlier and is ready to go before we have to. I'll never understand that about women. If she tells me we are meeting friends at 8pm on a sat, I'll be in the living room ready by 7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT