ADVERTISEMENT

Man flies nearly 1,000 miles to attack fellow gamer with hammer

There are some nutjobs on here who might do the same. Gotta be prepared for these idiots. Internet sucks.
Shouting Bring It On GIF by International Paralympic Committee

I want the record to show I do not hate anyone on this board and would be willing to have a drink or two with you all. I care about all of your mental healths.

With that said if you are willing to commit murder over NCAA25 please don't and I'm willing to play you as Nebraska and let you win 100-0.

Don't commit murder get help.
1-800-FUC-KNEB

Could you imagine 1. If Ryan got a hold of someone's address on here? 2. If he could afford a flight (and to a lesser extent, a hammer)?
I'm a long time reader of this board and not familiar with this Ryan character you guys talk about.
Based off the football forum though the person I'd fear most with a hammer is Kilroy/Karnack/something that starts with K.

I'm a long time reader of this board and not familiar with this Ryan character you guys talk about.
Based off the football forum though the person I'd fear most with a hammer is Kilroy/Karnack/something that starts with K.
NCHawk and all the iterations since his epic banning after getting into it with a mod.

• Wow
Reactions: HunkDronkey
I had the triple option down so good I was able to use Army online and cause my opponent to have strokes and mental breakdowns.

Absolutely nothing better than the triple option...

Especially winning the Heisman with a fullback. I did that with Air Force.

For the record. We made a deal in an online dynasty that you had to take a team you didn't know much about and couldn't change the playbook. I took Arizona St. and had the Air Raid playbook. I hated it... I liked to run the ball and their o line sucked.

On the bright side, Vontez Burfect didn't virtually kill anyone or create dozens of personal fouls in my online dynasty so I had that going for me...

Reactions: ButtersHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT