ADVERTISEMENT

Mara lago raid- deadly force approved

If this is standard operating procedure then the fbi trust does need to be dismantled. They are not the military and should not be preparing use of force protocols on any warrant they serve. A police officer already has rules of engagement and use of force protocol so this extra ppamning is not needed.

Is it also standard procedure to demand the hoke turns off all cameras?

This was not standard operating procedute at all.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If this is standard operating procedure then the fbi trust does need to be dismantled. They are not the military and should not be preparing use of force protocols on any warrant they serve. A police officer already has rules of engagement and use of force protocol so this extra ppamning is not needed.

Is it also standard procedure to demand the hoke turns off all cameras?

This was not standard operating procedute at all.
Isn’t their use of force protocols predicated on what the people in the house do?

Isn’t their use of force protocols predicated on what the people in the house do?
Yes. Or car. Or on the sidewalk.

Why did they tell Trump he was required to turn the cameras in the home off before they showed up?

If it is standard operating procedure let's see all the other documentation of that

Let's start with Waco and ruby Ridge.

Yes. Or car. Or on the sidewalk.

Why did they tell Trump he was required to turn the cameras in the home off before they showed up?

If it is standard operating procedure let's see all the other documentation of that

Let's start with Waco and ruby Ridge.
I’m just saying that the FBI may be required to use force because of what they are doing during a search warrant. Having a legal document say that doesn’t require for their institution to be dismantled.

They asked Trump to turn off his camera’s. They didn’t comply and they were left on. That is what I’ve read. Please let me know if my interpretation is incorrect.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Some of you walk around looking like a pretzel with all the knots you get twisted into with your BS.

Trump is immune and can do anything… but Biden can’t.

Trump was trying to be killed by FBI… but when same happened to Biden oh boy the FBI needs to change protocol.

Damn Obama shouldn’t be allowed to use executive orders… why doesn’t Biden use an executive order on the border?

It’s hard to keep up with your ever changing positions.

The cabal?
eb423078-b4fd-4be0-b88d-be2a846ffbe7_text.gif

There is zero precedent for this. Trump had armed guards and they knew it, they brought medics, they wanted a confrontation. The ugly is coming out.

The "lethal force" is standard verbiage in any search warrant. FBI and Secret Service coordinated warrant execution for a time when they knew Trump was NOT going to be there. But go ahead and whip this up into some sort of conspiracy, because if this ever makes it to trail, I suppose these things will come out. Till then they will live on in the court of public opinion and in the minds of those who want to believe its true.

Starting to suspect this whole "Biden tried to assassinate Trump" is one big Trial Balloon for a 2nd Trump Presidency, and half the country being "ok" with Presidential "assassinations", because "well, Biden did it first"....

They're setting the foundation for "normalizing" fascism. And their minions will lap it up.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Starting to suspect this whole "Biden tried to assassinate Trump" is one big Trial Balloon for a 2nd Trump Presidency, and half the country being "ok" with Presidential "assassinations", because "well, Biden did it first"....

They're setting the foundation for "normalizing" fascism. And their minions will lap it up.
Just looking out for you, careful with using those words along past or current Presidents.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie

i think it's just another iteration in their desperate search to feel persecuted about something...

nothing more

i think it's just another iteration in their desperate search to feel persecuted about something...

nothing more
Small men who think small thoughts need to believe in large conspiracies. It’s the only way they can feel good about their shitty lives.

The irony is they walk around proclaiming personal responsibility to others when in fact they always have a cop out for their own issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT