Marjorie Taylor Greene: I’m meeting with Trump ‘soon’

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006

• Sandy Hook Denier
  • Parkland Denier
  • 9/11 Truther: No plane hit the Pentagon
  • Clinton's killed JFK Jr
  • Democrats are baby-eating pedophiles who operate in satan-worshipping cabals (QAnon)
  • She has expressed support of social media calls to execute: House speaker Nancy Pelosi and F.B.I. agents
  • Jewish Laser from space started California wildfires
  • Said 2018 midterms resulted in "Islamic Invasion"
  • MTG in October: “only way you get your freedoms back is it’s earned with the price of blood.”
  • claims 2020 Presidential Election was stolen
  • Voted to overturn the results of the election
  • Using slurs to bash people with Down syndrome
  • COVID Truther on Masks

• Sandy Hook Denier
  • Parkland Denier
  • Democrats are baby-eating pedophiles who operate in satan-worshipping cabals (QAnon)
  • She has expressed support of social media calls to execute: House speaker Nancy Pelosi and F.B.I. agents
  • MTG in October: “only way you get your freedoms back is it’s earned with the price of blood.”
  • COVID Truther on Masks
And there are posters on this board who say that the Democrats are nuts. Sheesh.

I’m waiting to see someone from the right get upset over this, any day now....
Upset about what? That she won her district by almost 50%, nearly the same as R's have carried that district over the last decade? They voted for her. They'd have voted for Karl Marx if he had an (R) behind his name.

She's an abysmal representative for this country. But she won by the rules. She should NOT be on any committees. I have no issue if she gets arrested for insurrection, harassment of Hogg , inciting violence against Nancy, or any other law-breaking activity - and that's the way this needs to go. Make it legal, not political. Arrest her, charge her, let it proceed through trial.

Upset about what? That she won her district by almost 50%, nearly the same as R's have carried that district over the last decade? They voted for her. They'd have voted for Karl Marx if he had an (R) behind his name.

She's an abysmal representative for this country. But she won by the rules. She should NOT be on any committees. I have no issue if she gets arrested for insurrection, harassment of Hogg , inciting violence against Nancy, or any other law-breaking activity - and that's the way this needs to go. Make it legal, not political. Arrest her, charge her, let it proceed through trial.
Committees? She shouldn’t be in Congress.

This is what I don't understand about the hold Trump's base have on the GOP. ANYONE with an R next to their name would have won in that district. 90%+ of the Trump base will vote GOP no matter what. By kowtowing to them however, they risk losing the political center for a long time.

Reactions: nelly02
Someone is going all-in on the idea that the Trump base is going to carry them.

My fear is that even accepting and promoting crazies like MTG the GOP will continue to win elections at the federal level and therefore they will just continue doing this going further and further off the deep end.

GOP will probably at least win the House in 2022.

• Sandy Hook Denier
  • Parkland Denier
  • COVID Truther on Masks
I think that will probably be the GOP national party platform in 2024.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: I’m meeting with Trump ‘soon’​

5980ec6213041.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT