ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Zuckerberg Has Something to Say..

things that should be huge stories like this will get absolutely no coverage and die quickly. I’d feel sorry for Donnie, but he’s a POS and done far worse.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
things that should be huge stories like this will get absolutely no coverage and die quickly. I’d feel sorry for Donnie, but he’s a POS and done far worse.

Some words of wisdom from Donnie’s favorite book, a book very personal to him (that you can buy from him for $60):

6767a8a34acf3080e73dacfed563b4ce.jpg

That's it, I'm not voting for either one of the for President. That's bullshit!
That's it, I'm not voting for either one of the for President. That's bullshit!
It took this to convince you? Guess it’s about time you get out from under the rock. Democratic radical/liberals crooked as hell. That’s the only way they can win is to keep pulling shit like this.

• Haha
Reactions: Gimmered
Agree. While I don't feel sorry for Trump, if it was his administration doing this, it would be breaking news for a week. I just looked at CNN's website and it's buried halfway down the page.

😂 12 hours have gone by on this thread and the liberals are speechless. They can’t defend this at all so they hide behind mommy

You were so much better of a poster when you had inside football knowledge and didn’t exhibit fox brain all day. The facebook memes strike again! :(

Agree. While I don't feel sorry for Trump, if it was his administration doing this, it would be breaking news for a week. I just looked at CNN's website and it's buried halfway down the page.
the trump administration did do this (well, with twitter at least)

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
America and its government has been at war with independent media and radical ideas since the beginning. Back in the early days, it was black market news publications spinning up alternatives to the mass consumed narratives, but those had limited ability to proliferate. Radio and TV moved the needle and created more reach, and the internet had blown the doors off.

Social media has really hindered the governments ability to maintain effective control of the narrative, which is seemingly a quite critical component of a highly functioning system. There is so much information and disinformation, nobody agrees on what is fact, and the average adult, who had a HS diploma and makes like $50k, is left to sort it all out.

Oh and my favorite

160 billions acres of land on the planet and Covid just happened to occur from a wet market a few miles away from a lab doing research on that shit.

People ate that up. As easy as programming a 1980’s computer with the language BASIC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT