ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Zuckerberg Has Something to Say..

America and its government has been at war with independent media and radical ideas since the beginning. Back in the early days, it was black market news publications spinning up alternatives to the mass consumed narratives, but those had limited ability to proliferate. Radio and TV moved the needle and created more reach, and the internet had blown the doors off.

Social media has really hindered the governments ability to maintain effective control of the narrative, which is seemingly a quite critical component of a highly functioning system. There is so much information and disinformation, nobody agrees on what is fact, and the average adult, who had a HS diploma and makes like $50k, is left to sort it all out.
5f4ba431-c915-4326-9012-ec7c6229d8cd_text.gif

At minimum she's suggested government price controls as a policy so she's definitely
got some in her blood. I don't know that Kamala is a full blown communist per say, though. I think she's mostly hollow as a candidate though. She's more like a Chameleon.
No, dumbass, she wants a federal price gouging law like the ones that are already on the books in 38 States. You know like the Communist states of Texas and Alabama.
The more you guys lie, the more obvious it is that the truth ain't half bad.

At minimum she's suggested government price controls as a policy so she's definitely
got some in her blood. I don't know that Kamala is a full blown communist per say, though. I think she's mostly hollow as a candidate though. She's more like a Chameleon.
Alright well I was just asking because Liz Churchill seems to think both she and Mark Zuckerberg are Communists.................

Capitalism, baby. Just a tech company doing what it thinks will make money for its share holders. Why do you hate America?
What an intentionally dishonest take. Zuck and Co censored for 2 reasons, the govt pressure and their personal politics. Period. He spelled this out clearly in the letter and has verified it while interviewed. Why do you think laying cover for him benefits anyone is the real question... though I think we all know the answer.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
What an intentionally dishonest take. Zuck and Co censored for 2 reasons, the govt pressure and their personal politics. Period. He spelled this out clearly in the letter and has verified it while interviewed. Why do you think laying cover for him benefits anyone is the real question... though I think we all know the answer.

I guess we'll never see eye to eye. :(

Just kidding on the :(. I don't give a phuck.

We're waiting for the cons to explain Trump raping people... you go first
DEFLECTION!

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,

Both are wrong.

Do you agree or will you chickenshit away and not state both are wrong.

DEFLECTION!

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,
BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT,

Both are wrong.

Do you agree or will you chickenshit away and not state both are wrong.
Who are you voting for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT