marry, kill, bang

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
6c7891e7_COVER.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
I don't get a very good vibe that Taylor would be that great of a bang. She seems like a prude.

I think I'd kill her, bang Miley (freak show) and marry Katy

Taylor looks like a cat. I am not into bestiality.

• Haha
Reactions: JMNSHO
Random thought . . . isn't this question more of "bang repeatedly, bang once, and kill"??

Because usually marriage involves banging . . . just with the same person over and over. Of course you also have to live with that person so I guess that part has to be considered.

M: Swift
B: Perry
K: Cyrus

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Random thought . . . isn't this question more of "bang repeatedly, bang once, and kill"??

Because usually marriage involves banging . . . just with the same person over and over.

Nah because banging implies sending them home when you're done. Marrying means they're gonna stick around after, so they'll need to be someone you think you could hang around with in between the sex.

Reactions: nelly02
Nah because banging implies sending them home when you're done. Marrying means they're gonna stick around after, so they'll need to be someone you think you could hang around with in between the sex.

So yeah it's basically

Bang once

Live with and bang repeatedly

Kill.

I ask because really my answer between the 3 for both marry and bang would be Swift. I like what little I know of her personality more than the rest and I think she's more attractive than the other 2. Cyrus I can't really stand nor do I think she's all that attractive.

So I kind of stuck Perry in with the Bang section out of process of elimination.

I am probably overthinking this.

I don't get a very good vibe that Taylor would be that great of a bang. She seems like a prude.

I think I'd kill her, bang Miley (freak show) and marry Katy

I'm with you on this.

Besides, if you banged or married Taylor, eventually you'd end up in one of her songs and not looking good.

I'm with you on this.

Besides, if you banged or married Taylor, eventually you'd end up in one of her songs and not looking good.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like her more recent work hasn't had a lot of songs complaining about her failed relationships.

That was one thing I didn't like about her though was she aired the dirty laundry of her failed relationships out via writing songs and I feel like that's kind of immature.

Because usually marriage involves banging . . . just with the same person over and over. Of course you also have to live with that person so I guess that part has to be considered.

JFC does everything have to be this difficult?!

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like her more recent work hasn't had a lot of songs complaining about her failed relationships.

That was one thing I didn't like about her though was she aired the dirty laundry of her failed relationships out via writing songs and I feel like that's kind of immature.
You seem to be up to speed on her than most. You tell me. Oh and, isn’t this suppose to be a fun thread? You’re taking all the fun out of it. ;)

She doesn't sing about missing exes anymore, she sings about killing them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT