ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Bigot Joe Biden States Kamala Harris was a DEI Hire

Another ****ing amazing thread by OP.

200w.webp

Why is there any anguish at all from dems on this topic? if she is dei, it proves that dei actually works and rhat dems stand 100% behind their ideals. if she isn’t dei, it still looks bad to protest the accusation coz it gives the impression that dei is poor policy— and if this is the case harris should revisit/revamp/reject it.
letting this fester is not good election strategy.

Why is there any anguish at all from dems on this topic? if she is dei, it proves that dei actually works and rhat dems stand 100% behind their ideals. if she isn’t dei, it still looks bad to protest the accusation coz it gives the impression that dei is poor policy— and if this is the case harris should revisit/revamp/reject it.
letting this fester is not good election strategy.
I have made this exact talking point. Dems say that she is qualified, therefore not a dei hire.

This argument doesn't make sense and only undermines their dei position.

I have made this exact talking point. Dems say that she is qualified, therefore not a dei hire.

to clarify what i think — i believe that harris is a self made person who has made things happen for herself (ie hasn’t been handed the reigns like some chump execs in the workplace) but she’s on the wrong side of the dei as policy argument which she perhaps milks

Seems he nailed it, Old Joe picked Kamala Chameleon because of her skin tone not her brains as if she had any! LOL

This post illustrates the issue perfectly.

It assumes that, if any decision to hire/nominate/retain someone was influenced - in part - by wanting to bring the experiences of a historically disadvantaged group, then the person hired/nominated/retained is unqualified for the position or, as the poster ignorantly suggests "has no brains."

There can be no serious question that Biden's choice of Harris was influenced - in part - by gender and ethnicity. There can also be no serious question that, when Biden picked her to be his VP candidate, Harris' resume includes (a) District Attorney; (b) California Attorney General; and (c) United States Senator.

It's all about connotation. Those demanding "admission" that Harris was a "DEI hire" want that admission so that they can advance an argument that she's just a dumb black woman who couldn't accomplish anything on her own without but for preferential treatment based on gender and skin color. They are the people who decry that diversity, equity, and inclusion bring "nothing" to the table.

When, in reality, it is the close-minded people who are most offended by the concept of DEI who best exemplify why DEI is a valuable part of the decision-making process.

One party supports a felon, a fraud, a fascist, a narcissist, a traitor, and a rapist.

The other party supports a supposed DEI hire who happened to be former Senator, as well as Attorney General of California.

Which would a normal person prefer?

It assumes that, if any decision to hire/nominate/retain someone was influenced - in part - by wanting to bring the experiences of a historically disadvantaged group, then the person hired/nominated/retained is unqualified for the position or, as the poster ignorantly suggests "has no brains."

There can be no serious question that Biden's choice of Harris was influenced - in part - by gender and ethnicity. There can also be no serious question that, when Biden picked her to be his VP candidate, Harris' resume includes (a) District Attorney; (b) California Attorney General; and (c) United States Senator.

It's all about connotation. Those demanding "admission" that Harris was a "DEI hire" want that admission so that they can advance an argument that she's just a dumb black woman who couldn't accomplish anything on her own without but for preferential treatment based on gender and skin color. They are the people who decry that diversity, equity, and inclusion bring "nothing" to the table.

When, in reality, it is the close-minded people who are most offended by the concept of DEI who best exemplify why DEI is a valuable part of the decision-making process.
I want dems to admit she was a dei hire because that is a reality.

I don't think she would have been vp on merit alone. Dei has benefitted kamala quite a bit.

Our country is not better because dei was used to pick our vp and pres candidate. I would rather see a person picked because they are the best rather than because they check certain boxes.

I don't think she would have been vp on merit alone. Dei has benefitted kamala quite a bit.

Our country is not better because dei was used to pick our vp and pres candidate. I would rather see a person picked because they are the best rather than because they check certain boxes.
So you don't think she is qualified? How is "best" determined in this case?

She was elected.

• Haha
Reactions: RicoSuave102954

Excellent

Oh, gimme a break. What the hell does “best” mean when selecting a VP?

Is JD Vance the “best” candidate to run with Trump? Please explain why.

One party supports a felon, a fraud, a fascist, a narcissist, a traitor, and a rapist.

The other party supports a supposed DEI hire who happened to be former Senator, as well as Attorney General of California.

Which would a normal person prefer?
Not sure that helps your claim like you think it is. Have you taken a look at California?

Do you mean the state with the largest gross state product in the USA? Or what do you mean?
So she was attorney general for the largest populated state in the union and world's fifth largest economy.

What state would have provide better experience for her career path?
I mean that Californian is a shit hole.
Do people proudly boast managing a failing corporation?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It is kinda awkward watching libs pitch DEI as a great and necessary thing only to complain when people are called DEI hires. If it's so great shouldn't they be proud to own it?

Quite the conundrum.

It’s fine when they proudly state Harris is DEI pick. It’s racist when anyone else says it. They are ****in’ nuts.

Simple answer cons say DEI are not qualified. They get the job based on their race or gender.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT