ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Convoy of Truckers Heads to Border Hotspots in Bold Move to Push Biden Administration on Migration Crisis!!!

FACTSHEET: FINAL FY23 NUMBERS SHOW WORST YEAR AT AMERICA’S BORDERS—EVER​

October 26, 2023

As stated, this year ( 23/24), numbers have been unprecedented. I asked what YOU feel is a border that is not open. Are you incapable of answering the question or do you not understand the question?

Reactions: nu2u
As stated, this year ( 23/24), numbers have been unprecedented. I asked what YOU feel is a border that is not open. Are you incapable of answering the question or do you not understand the question?
They have to check either their handler in Moscow on how to answer that.

I would start with finishing the wall. Send any illegals caught having crossed the border back to the other side. Put the world on notice anyone seeking to immigrate to the U.S. do so in a manner consistent with our current and future immigration laws. Put Mexico on notice they are responsible for stopping everyone on their side of the border from attempting to cross over into the United States. Add thousands of additional Border Agents, put drones in the air 24/7 covering every inch of the border and install other electronic monitoring devices sufficient to cover every inch of the border.

Doing all that then I would feel we would have a border that is not WIDE open.

I would start with finishing the wall. Send any illegals caught having crossed the border back to the other side. Put the world on notice anyone seeking to immigrate to the U.S. do so in a manner consistent with our current and future immigration laws. Put Mexico on notice they are responsible for stopping everyone on their side of the border from attempting to cross over into the United States. Add thousands of additional Border Agents, put drones in the air 24/7 covering every inch of the border and install other electronic monitoring devices sufficient to cover every inch of the border.

Doing all that then I would feel we would have a border that is not WIDE open.

JFC Rico, a number, what number of encounters and getaways would you state the border is no longer open?

JFC Rico, a number, what number of encounters and getaways would you state the border is no longer open?
Now that you are spazzing out 100%, I don't have a specific number but I do recognize a train wreck when I see one.

FeFFzKhWYAEBj8S.jpg:large

Last edited:
Now that you are spazzing out 100%, I don't have a specific number but I do recognize a train wreck when I see one.

I am not "spazzing" ( side note, that is an interesting word choice) out; I was curious if you had an educated opinion; you have stated you do not, so there is no need to continue the discussion.

Recommendation: if you are going to act as if you agree with someone else's point, make sure you are educated enough on the topic to speak intelligently when asked to respond in defense of said position.

Reactions: Ree4
I am not "spazzing" ( side note, that is an interesting word choice) out; I was curious if you had an educated opinion; you have stated you do not, so there is no need to continue the discussion.

Recommendation: if you are going to act as if you agree with someone else's point, make sure you are educated enough on the topic to speak intelligently when asked to respond in defense of said position.
I gave you a very educated response, however I have not ran the data to the point of having a specific number.

Do you have a specific number?

I do know this isn't acceptable:

Last edited:
I gave you a very educated response, however I have not ran the data to the point of having a specific number.

Do you have a specific number?

You did not, but that's ok; you tried, which is appreciated.

I do have a numbers
Migratory unlimited with controls in place after the season
Asylum seekers 250k per year with verified circumstances ( this would be part of extensive spending to field enough people to process current and past due seekers in border centers)
15000 Getaways as we need some drugs coming in to combat the "legal" cartels in the US, need to stop the big pharma monopoly

I find it funny that for the past 3 years Dementia Joe and his ilk have stated time and again "there isn't any problem at the border"?

Why is Joe all of sudden taking his head out of the sand on this issue? Could it be his handlers have told him "you're gonna lose the election" because of the mess at the border.

Forget about passing any lame border bill right now and get out of the way because Trump and the MAGA crowd will take care of it once and for all after the election in November.

PS: The voters already know this is just a stunt by the Biden Admin to save their asses in November, nobody buys into it as being an honest real attempt.
How is legislation originating in the senate a presidential stunt?

An enormous convoy of truckers is set to journey through three states to key migrant hotspots, aiming to spotlight the escalating crisis and prompt White House action.

In an impressive display, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of large trucks will converge on Eagle Pass, Texas, Yuma, Arizona, and San Ysidro, California starting January 29 for the ‘Take Back Our Border’ event, spanning four days.

Their aim is to cast a spotlight on the record influx of migrants crossing the southern border, causing strain on many cities struggling to provide adequate care. Texas Congressman Keith Self, a Republican, declared, “Once again, the truckers are standing for We the People”

“The time is NOW to take action and secure our borders!”

This move marks a new phase in the heated political battle, with Texas challenging federal authority. Governor Greg Abbott has accused the Biden Administration of failing to adequately manage the influx of illegal immigrants into Texas

Andrew Mahaleris, speaking for Governor Abbott, argued that the lack of razor wire and similar deterrents encourages risky and unlawful crossings. He affirmed that the governor “will continue fighting to defend Texas’ property and its constitutional authority to secure the border.”

The federal government has set a January 26 deadline for Texas to grant Border Patrol agents access to Shelby Park, from which they have been barred. The consequences of Texas’ non-compliance by this Friday remain unclear.

San Antonio Congressman Joaquin Castro escalated the situation, suggesting that President Biden might need to resort to using force. Castro’s statement on social media highlighted Governor Greg Abbott’s use of the Texas National Guard to disrupt border operations.

25 Governors Support Abbott
Abbott’s stance has significant backing, with 25 Republican state governors endorsing his actions. Congressman Keith Self, speaking to Fox Business News, pointed out the escalating border crisis, referencing the active involvement of various governors and the arrival of a trucker convoy.

A Boiling Point
“I think the border has now reached a boiling point, that you now see governors getting involved,’ Self expressed. “We have a trucker convoy coming down to the border. The American people are going to have to get involved.”

Cross-Country Journey
The organizers of the trucker convoy are calling on all peaceful Americans to join the movement starting Monday. The convoy will travel across the country, culminating on January 29th, and will conclude with rallies in Eagle Pass, Yuma, Arizona, and San Ysidro, California on February 3rd.

AA1n4Bty.img

So dumb...

How is legislation originating in the senate a presidential stunt?
The fact he rolled back many of the immigration restrictions that kept the border from being flooded at the beginning of his administration, then continuously said nothing is wrong at the border for three years.(all while illegal crossings kept going up and up) now he all of a sudden wants a bill to tackle a problem that was non-existent according to him back in September. That doesn’t seem like a stunt to you? Really???

Biden could take action right now if he actually wanted to, but he doesn't want to. He never wanted to, we all know that.
Except that Biden is taking action by trying to work a deal in Congress - you know - the way things should be done in Washington. I'm sure if Biden makes some executive orders to do something you'd have a problem with that too.

So is this a crisis down there or not? If it is, why opposed to some action being taken? If it is not, then why are you making such a big deal about something needing to be done. You're going to twist yourself into knots trying to answer this, if you answer it at all.

Except that Biden is taking action by trying to work a deal in Congress - you know - the way things should be done in Washington. I'm sure if Biden makes some executive orders to do something you'd have a problem with that too.

So is this a crisis down there or not? If it is, why opposed to some action being taken? If it is not, then why are you making such a big deal about something needing to be done. You're going to twist yourself into knots trying to answer this, if you answer it at all.
Easy answer, yes it's been a crisis for the last 3 years in most peoples opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and HawkMD
It's a stunt, Biden could care less about the border.
So then what are you afraid of? If its a stunt then it shouldn't work and the public will see that.

It's also no more a stunt than Trump sinking the deal for political gain, but you don't seem to have a problem with that. Says your priorities are party over country.

You’re missing a few key facts regarding funding requests. But that is not surprising. The stunt men seem to be ‘employed’ by Rs these days. Sincerely an (I) - that has voted both sides of the aisle

"Massive Convoy of Truckers" will be picking up steam shortly......

Organizers told the New York Post at least 700,000 people would attend the rallies—but NewsNation reported only about 50 cars, trucks and RVs joined the convoy as it drove into Dripping Springs, Texas, on Thursday, noting the group is hoping to add more drivers has seen supporters cheer them on from the side of the highway (multiple outlets reported seeing just a few dozen vehicles at other stops).

"Massive Convoy of Truckers" will be picking up steam shortly......

Organizers told the New York Post at least 700,000 people would attend the rallies—but NewsNation reported only about 50 cars, trucks and RVs joined the convoy as it drove into Dripping Springs, Texas, on Thursday, noting the group is hoping to add more drivers has seen supporters cheer them on from the side of the highway (multiple outlets reported seeing just a few dozen vehicles at other stops).

#RepostThereAreDozensOfUsGif

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
As I’ve said before, hats off to the convoy organizer. These MAGA types are easy targets. The blueprint to idiot grift is well worn but reliable……

Target a protest against [ fill in the blank ], select a MAGA hot topic (“freedom”, “the border”, etc.), include group buzz words (“Patriots”, “”God’s Army”), set up a donation site, enlist right wing media influencers (Tucker, Hannity, et. al.), watch the money roll in.

It’s just not fair for Trump to fleece the gullibles for hundreds of millions and others not share in the money grab also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT