ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Convoy of Truckers Heads to Border Hotspots in Bold Move to Push Biden Administration on Migration Crisis!!!

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
An enormous convoy of truckers is set to journey through three states to key migrant hotspots, aiming to spotlight the escalating crisis and prompt White House action.

In an impressive display, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of large trucks will converge on Eagle Pass, Texas, Yuma, Arizona, and San Ysidro, California starting January 29 for the ‘Take Back Our Border’ event, spanning four days.

Their aim is to cast a spotlight on the record influx of migrants crossing the southern border, causing strain on many cities struggling to provide adequate care. Texas Congressman Keith Self, a Republican, declared, “Once again, the truckers are standing for We the People”

“The time is NOW to take action and secure our borders!”

This move marks a new phase in the heated political battle, with Texas challenging federal authority. Governor Greg Abbott has accused the Biden Administration of failing to adequately manage the influx of illegal immigrants into Texas

Andrew Mahaleris, speaking for Governor Abbott, argued that the lack of razor wire and similar deterrents encourages risky and unlawful crossings. He affirmed that the governor “will continue fighting to defend Texas’ property and its constitutional authority to secure the border.”

The federal government has set a January 26 deadline for Texas to grant Border Patrol agents access to Shelby Park, from which they have been barred. The consequences of Texas’ non-compliance by this Friday remain unclear.

San Antonio Congressman Joaquin Castro escalated the situation, suggesting that President Biden might need to resort to using force. Castro’s statement on social media highlighted Governor Greg Abbott’s use of the Texas National Guard to disrupt border operations.

25 Governors Support Abbott
Abbott’s stance has significant backing, with 25 Republican state governors endorsing his actions. Congressman Keith Self, speaking to Fox Business News, pointed out the escalating border crisis, referencing the active involvement of various governors and the arrival of a trucker convoy.

A Boiling Point
“I think the border has now reached a boiling point, that you now see governors getting involved,’ Self expressed. “We have a trucker convoy coming down to the border. The American people are going to have to get involved.”

Cross-Country Journey
The organizers of the trucker convoy are calling on all peaceful Americans to join the movement starting Monday. The convoy will travel across the country, culminating on January 29th, and will conclude with rallies in Eagle Pass, Yuma, Arizona, and San Ysidro, California on February 3rd.

AA1n4Bty.img

Forget my name calling, but damn, you're stupid.

The Republican House is the entity "attaching strings" by tying Ukraine aid to the border question.

Be better...or not!
Biden didn't even know we had a southern border problem until someone mentioned all the Mexicans hanging around on the streets of DC.

"Calling all active & retired law enforcement and military, Veterans, Mama Bears, elected officials, business owners, ranchers, truckers, bikers, media and LAW ABIDING, freedom-loving Americans," the group says on its website and posters promoting the events. "The time is now for We the People to peacefully assemble in honor of our Constitutional Rights to call on our government to Take Action and SECURE OUR BORDERS!"

The plan is for the convoy to leave Virginia Beach, Virginia, on Monday and make a stop in Jacksonville, Florida, before continuing on to Eagle Pass, Texas, according to the group's website. The convoy will then split up for rallies in three states on Saturday, one near Eagle Pass, another in Yuma, Arizona, and a third in San Ysidro, California.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
"Calling all active & retired law enforcement and military, Veterans, Mama Bears, elected officials, business owners, ranchers, truckers, bikers, media and LAW ABIDING, freedom-loving Americans," the group says on its website and posters promoting the events. "The time is now for We the People to peacefully assemble in honor of our Constitutional Rights to call on our government to Take Action and SECURE OUR BORDERS!"

The plan is for the convoy to leave Virginia Beach, Virginia, on Monday and make a stop in Jacksonville, Florida, before continuing on to Eagle Pass, Texas, according to the group's website. The convoy will then split up for rallies in three states on Saturday, one near Eagle Pass, another in Yuma, Arizona, and a third in San Ysidro, California.
Looks like someone dusted off the anti-covid restiction trucker convoy money-grab from a couple of years ago. That effort splintered and spawned inter-convoy fist fights, arrests, and lawsuits. I see the organizer for this clown show has raised almost $150,000 in donations (and counting). Last time, a guy nicknamed "Santa Clause" IIRC ditched the big event with a bundle of cash leaving the truckers to face local LEOs. This has all the earmarks of a Mike Lindell type event, should go well.

Reactions: Ree4

"On Monday morning, the organizers of the Take Our Border Back convoy kicked off their road trip to the Texas–Mexico border in Virginia Beach. Though they claimed that up to 40,000 trucks would be joining, only 20 vehicles made up the convoy as it rolled into Jacksonville, Florida, 14 hours later. The promised support had not materialized—not a single truck showed up, tires were reportedly slashed, participants got lost, and paranoia struck the group. In short, the convoy was a complete mess"......

Translation = I know Biden is gonna be slaughtered in November because of his non handling of the border.
How do you think voters will react if Congress, in a rare bi-partisan move, come to a bill that would help with the border, and then Trump blows it up? For those who casually follow the news and don't dive into daily politics I think it won't look good on the GOP.

It's funny that for the past 3 years the GOP has said there is a crisis at the border, and now when there's a chance to take action and do something, the same GOP is now ok waiting till the election in November and hoping that their guy gets sworn in in January can do something about it. What is Trumps plan besides telling everyone he has one but he can't say what it is?

How do you think voters will react if Congress, in a rare bi-partisan move, come to a bill that would help with the border, and then Trump blows it up? For those who casually follow the news and don't dive into daily politics I think it won't look good on the GOP.

It's funny that for the past 3 years the GOP has said there is a crisis at the border, and now when there's a chance to take action and do something, the same GOP is now ok waiting till the election in November and hoping that their guy gets sworn in in January can do something about it. What is Trumps plan besides telling everyone he has one but he can't say what it is?

I find it funny that for the past 3 years Dementia Joe and his ilk have stated time and again "there isn't any problem at the border"?

Why is Joe all of sudden taking his head out of the sand on this issue? Could it be his handlers have told him "you're gonna lose the election" because of the mess at the border.

Forget about passing any lame border bill right now and get out of the way because Trump and the MAGA crowd will take care of it once and for all after the election in November.

PS: The voters already know this is just a stunt by the Biden Admin to save their asses in November, nobody buys into it as being an honest real attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
I find it funny that for the past 3 years Dementia Joe and his ilk have stated time and again "there isn't any problem at the border"?

Why is Joe all of sudden taking his head out of the sand on this issue? Could it be his handlers have told him "you're gonna lose the election" because of the mess at the border.

Forget about passing any lame border bill right now and get out of the way because Trump and the MAGA crowd will take care of it once and for all after the election in November.

PS: The voters already know this is just a stunt by the Biden Admin to save their asses in November, nobody buys into it as being an honest real attempt.

So you're ok with them stonewalling for political purposes? If you say its a Biden stunt then its just as much a Trump stunt, and that is exact what Americans are fed up with. Put all that crap aside, come to a compromise both can agree with and get it done.

I'd love to know what "Trump and the MAGA crowd will take care of it once and for all" means. Because Trump had 4 years to take care of it, and didn't do much of anything, because its still an issue.

So you're ok with them stonewalling for political purposes? If you say its a Biden stunt then its just as much a Trump stunt, and that is exact what Americans are fed up with. Put all that crap aside, come to a compromise both can agree with and get it done.

I'd love to know what "Trump and the MAGA crowd will take care of it once and for all" means. Because Trump had 4 years to take care of it, and didn't do much of anything, because its still an issue.
1. Biden denied that a problem existed until his campaign people told him he was losing because of the border.

2. During Trumps time in office the border was not wide open like it is now. Then and now are not even in the same universe. There is a huge difference between an issue and a complete and utter disaster.

3. Once DJT regains the White House, illegals will be rounded up and sent back by the hundreds of thousands. Once the world see's that happening nobody will attempt to come here except drug smugglers who will be either apprehended or shot on sight.

Giving Biden a border deal is not on the table as far as I am concerned.

1. Biden denied that a problem existed until his campaign people told him he was losing because of the border.

2. During Trumps time in office the border was not wide open like it is now. Then and now are not even in the same universe. There is a huge difference between an issue and a complete and utter disaster.

3. Once DJT regains the White House, illegals will be rounded up and sent back by the hundreds of thousands. Once the world see's that happening nobody will attempt to come here except drug smugglers who will be either apprehended or shot on sight.

Giving Biden a border deal is not on the table as far as I am concerned.

So you're just against Biden taking action but you want Trump to? Why not let him try? If he fails it will be for all the world to see, but the tone of your reply, especially the refusal to even let a deal try, seems scared.

I expect a "tough guy" response, which will just prove I'm on to something.

So you're just against Biden taking action but you want Trump to? Why not let him try? If he fails it will be for all the world to see, but the tone of your reply, especially the refusal to even let a deal try, seems scared.

Biden has already failed. No need to see beyond failure part II.

Biden could take action right now if he actually wanted to, but he doesn't want to. He never wanted to, we all know that.

What number equates a wide open border? Before you attempt a "but the other side argument," I agree that the numbers are currently unprecedented and a problem that must be addressed.

Just curious, based on the verbiage you used ( was not wide open like it is now) , what is the number that you feel is a closed or controlled border?

Reactions: cigaretteman
What number equates a wide open border? Before you attempt a "but the other side argument," I agree that the numbers are currently unprecedented and a problem that must be addressed.

Just curious, based on the verbiage you used ( was not wide open like it is now) , what is the number that you feel is a closed or controlled border?
Catch and release is great for fishing but should never be an acceptable practice at our southern border.

Catch and release is great for fishing but should never be an acceptable practice at our southern border.

Ok, that is not a number but an interesting point.
What number do you classify the border as closed versus the current wide-open status?

FACTSHEET: FINAL FY23 NUMBERS SHOW WORST YEAR AT AMERICA’S BORDERS—EVER​

October 26, 2023

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Today, the House Committee on Homeland Security released its latest “Startling Stats” factsheet outlining U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) September and Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 border encounter data. In the final month of FY2023, CBP recorded 269,735 encounters at the Southwest border, marking another unprecedented milestone under Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and President Joe Biden’s open-borders policies. This monthly number also represents an 86% increase from June 2023, when the Biden administration celebrated a short-lived drop in illegal crossings following the end of Title 42.

The annual numbers proved just as catastrophic. In FY23, CBP recorded more than 2.4 million encounters at the Southwest border and more than 3.2 million encounters nationwide. Just this fiscal year, 169 individuals on the terrorist watchlist were apprehended attempting to enter the country illegally, and at least 1.7 million known gotaways have evaded apprehension since FY2021. Americans did not need more proof that Biden and Mayorkas’ post-Title 42 strategy had failed, but unfortunately, that’s exactly what we have gotten.

As this disaster spirals further out of control, the Biden administration does not know how many dangerous illegal aliens are entering the country undetected, especially as Border Patrol agents are being pulled off the front lines to help process and release the historic number of illegal aliens flooding the border. While monthly apprehensions and encounters continue to increase, Mayorkas simply continues to double down on his mass-parole programs, incentivizing and facilitating the entry of otherwise inadmissible aliens into the United States at a scale never before seen.

Key Facts:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT