ADVERTISEMENT

Massive migrant caravan heading to US-Mexico border is largest in over a year, may balloon to up to 15K people, activist warns!!!

it is absolutely insane how many people are here in Texas now, period. crazy amount. millions and millions. I am fairly certain the plan was to flood the state with people, voters or not....to wreck the state and infrastructure and economy. clog all roads, have not nearly enough housing. basically, to kill off everyone in the process. like sending all of the world's population to an island and watch them fight each other for food. 10000 guys fighting for one fish.

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
it is absolutely insane how many people are here in Texas now, period. crazy amount. millions and millions. I am fairly certain the plan was to flood the state with people, voters or not....to wreck the state and infrastructure and economy. clog all roads, have not nearly enough housing. basically, to kill off everyone in the process. like sending all of the world's population to an island and watch them fight each other for food. 10000 guys fighting for one fish.
My how we've missed your insights. Welcome back, hope the J6 sentence wasn't too hard on you.

Biden has done this on purpose, Govs of Texas and Florida have made his life tougher by shipping the illegals to those Liberal Democratic controlled Sanctuary Cities.

Public sentiment is turning against Biden for allowing this invasion of illegals to take place.

The flow of these criminals has to stop and the vast majority must be rounded up and sent back, no exceptions!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT