ADVERTISEMENT

Matches that changed the sport

Tab Thacker at 350+ pounds winning at Heavyweight in '84 eventually led to the 285 lb. weight class. Should they consider bringing back the Unlimited weight class? It's been fun seeing guys like Snyder, Cassar, Cass and Gable recently. But, it would be interesting bringing back the super sized guys again.

Last edited:
Ness took injury time when he got injured. There was still 1;09 left on the clock. Everyone should have there favorites! Dennis almost pulled it off. I think the better wrestler that night won.

Tab Thacker at 350+ pounds winning at Heavyweight in '84 eventually led to the 275 lb. weight class. Should they consider bringing back the Unlimited weight class? It's been fun seeing guys like Snyder, Cassar, Cass and Gable recently. But, it would be interesting bringing back the super sized guys again.

I don't think you can go with 285 and UNL. But as long as we're being totally fictional, I'd take a weight class in the 230-240 range if the UNL class were to return. Let the smaller heavies tangle amongst themselves, and not put someone at a 100+ pound disadvantage.

Reactions: 24 so far
Weight classes should look like this,
220:)
Brings everything very close to freestyle weights and adds some more diversity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT