ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Damon is hosting SNL tonight.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I wonder if Trump will come up? I wonder which poster will go into vapor lock over it?
Miley Cyrus is the musical guest.

Damon did a fantastic job as Kavanaugh a couple months ago but since BK hasn’t been in the news since then I don’t see that coming up. What other impressions does Damon do? He does a pretty funny Matthew McConaughey.

tenor.gif

Don't be surprised if there is a cameo or two tonight. Robert DeNiro has jumped in a few times as Robert Mueller.
It was brutal watching him last time during the cold open. I kind of understand it when non-actors make guest appearances and have to read off the cue cards. But DeNiro is one of the greatest actors of all-time. He not only had to stare at the cue cards during the sketch but he also had to squint to read them. FFS, Bob, you couldn't memorize two minutes of dialogue?

Strong episode so far. Very creative. Cecily Strong was great in the Christmas carol sketch. Cyrus gave one of the most captivating musical performances I’ve seen in a long time. Mainly because I was waiting for her boobs to pop out. Some luck make up person got to adhere those things to her jacket.

Strong episode so far. Very creative. Cecily Strong was great in the Christmas carol sketch. Cyrus gave one of the most captivating musical performances I’ve seen in a long time. Mainly because I was waiting for her boobs to pop out. Some luck make up person got to adhere those things to her jacket.
Mrs TJ (no pics) got pissy about Miley’s outfit and told me to change the channel to something else until her song was over. So I switched to “Animal House” just in time for the peeping tom scene. Happy now, woman?

I'm guessing you could post a picture here of a bare chested Miley Cyrus and not get banned.

44546603.jpg

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
I think I could see areola during the second song. The left one. It looked like there was make up over it, but I’m calling it a confirmed areola sighting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT