ADVERTISEMENT

Mayorkas says WHAT?

My guess is not a fully factual representation of what is actually occurring. You know like the cats and dogs. Or the abc whistleblower.

Follow the money…

“I cannot confirm the reasons why in NC, but i can tell you the reasons in other storms i have worked - i'll explain below.

Let me share with you the first disaster area that i finally realized that this was all about money.

In the FL Keys with Hurricane Irma, after Texas got hit with Harvey, we finished our efforts in Texas and were the first citizen team to make it to Key Largo.

The federal agencies had US1 shut down just South of Key Largo and wouldn't let anyone in or out, even though the road was okay to pass.

We explained to them that we had boats, Jet skis, food, water, chainsaws and fuel to bring these people.

They didn't care and wouldn't let us in.”

Continues…

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Nice try, you hate anything and everything any Republican has ever said or done. Can't you even be honest about that?
No, we just don't want imbeciles leading the country during a crisis and telling its citizens that injecting disinfectant might be a solution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT