ADVERTISEMENT

Me watching all this impeachment circus sh**....

Feb 25, 2008
source.gif

If I cared more about politics in general, I'd probably be ashamed at the people of our country, both those involved in government and the American public for this farce existing at all to the point that I am even aware of it, and would thus be forced to feel offended that such stupidity even exists.........

Get this sh** off my television and off of my internet.

You're welcome, America.

Yes, you need to know the extent of my apathy, because this will come into play later on, and again you are welcome for me sharing this, no matter how disingenuous your extensions of gratitude may be.........;)

source.gif

If I cared more about politics in general, I'd probably be ashamed at the people of our country, both those involved in government and the American public for this farce existing at all to the point that I am even aware of it, and would thus be forced to feel offended that such stupidity even exists.........

Get this sh** off my television and off of my internet.

You're welcome, America.

Yes, you need to know the extent of my apathy, because this will come into play later on, and again you are welcome for me sharing this, no matter how disingenuous your extensions of gratitude may be.........;)
I find myself extremely troubled by the fact that I have the television on in the background, where I can't see it, and I recognize the voices of everybody who's talking. A sign of misspent time, for sure.

You can thank our disgrace of a President for putting us in the place where it's necessary and required by the constitution, something our elected Republicans obviously no longer care about.
Well they didn't get to vote on it, now did they?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT