ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile.....human caused warming destroys the Bering Sea snow crab populations...

Joes Place

HB King
Aug 28, 2003
$200M industry, down the toi-toi....

200w.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
$200M industry, down the toi-toi....

Is this new news?

Not too long ago I was following this. An entire species collapse.

Reactions: noleclone2
Global warming is going to continue, then we will see a cooling period. I believe we contribute to it, but less than many believe

What is the science behind your belief? Because science says you are dead wrong. I like you, so don't take this as a personal attack.
There us evidence the earth has warmed and cooled several times, some from natural disasters, but I believe there was a theory or evidence that at some time the energy from the sun hitting the earth was less. I could be wrong. Hell, probably am.

There us evidence the earth has warmed and cooled several times, some from natural disasters, but I believe there was a theory or evidence that at some time the energy from the sun hitting the earth was less. I could be wrong. Hell, probably am.

No worries. You are right. Earth has had natural warming and cooling. But that was before humans took over the game. This planet is f'd.

Why is it that every year is that hottest year ever? Our coral reefs are being killed. North Pole glaciers are melting at a rate that we can't reverse this. We can slow it down though.

I was never a hippie or someone who made claims that they couldn't sustain. I guess I should say f' it. I won't be alive when the shit hits the fan. But, I don't want to be that guy

Last edited:
Reactions: ClarindaA's
If you'd paid attention, you'd understand the "sun hitting the Earth" differently is known as Milankovitch cycles.

And we already hit the peak of the last cycle 100,000 yrs ago; instead of the rapid warming we are observing, Milankovitch cycles would be currently cooling the Earth very slowly for the next half-million or so years.

It's like cruising in your car and tapping the brakes due to traffic congestion up ahead, but instead of slowly slowing down, your car starts rapidly speeding up the harder you press on the brakes. That's what is currently happening to Earth's overall temperature.

The atmosphere consists of .04% CO2. At .02% plant life starts to die off. You've all been brainwashed to absolute stupidity. There is no man-made global warming. The planet always wins no matter what we do.

The atmosphere consists of .04% CO2.

So?

That small amount of CO2 is what keeps Earth from being a snowball.
And we're doubling the amount, which is creating the thermal imbalance.

I can give you less than a tenth of a gram of cyanide in your food and it'll kill you. But it's such a small, small amount compared to your body weight...

Only thing surprising thing about this thread is OP not posting a YouTube video with a bunch of purple-haired libs crying.

#NoScienceAgain

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT