ADVERTISEMENT

World is on brink of catastrophic warming, U.N. climate change report says

Well I learned from this thread that there have been tree huggers worrying about this for 110 years.

How many of you worries have been sending old Joe extra carbon tax checks to handle this?

Well I learned from this thread that there have been tree huggers worrying about this for 110 years.

How many of you worries have been sending old Joe extra carbon tax checks to handle this?
Are you that ****ing dense? You are like the proverbial frog in a frying pan. There's no doubt that it's occurring, and will continue to get worse.

"Think of how stupid the average person is and realize...half the people are stupider than that!"
-George Carlin

Reactions: the24fan and win4jj
Are you that ****ing dense? You are like the proverbial frog in a frying pan. There's no doubt that it's occurring, and will continue to get worse.

"Think of how stupid the average person is and realize...half the people are stupider than that!"
-George Carlin

Actually that would be the median

Reactions: Ree4
Global warming is extremely exaggerated, I for one am tired of hearing about it.

LMAO....If this, Bats Drop from the Sky, is your #1 "assumption" then this tells me all I need to know about the rest

Global warming is extremely exaggerated, I for one am tired of hearing about it.

You can always tell if you're on the right side of an issue by running the Pedo Pete test. If you have the exact opposite view, you're in good shape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT