ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Missouri

Reminds me of Jack Reacher movie where he says there are four kinds of people that join the military (police too)….first kind is patriotic, second is it runs in their family history, third is they just need a job, and fourth is a legal manner in which to kill……

And that’s what you have here. First a dog then how soon before a human? That dude is scum of the earth to do that to a poor, defenseless animal.

Thanks a lot, OP, for mentioning Missouri. I now have the Hee Haw theme in my head envisioning all the shit kickers driving down to The Ozarks for opening weekend.

Nope, not watching that. Whatever is on that video doesn't justify shooting that dog. I will boldly say that without watching the video. Saying the officer, "Acted within his authority", is an admission it's f***ed up. Always cling to bureaucratic fig leaves when needed.

Nope, not watching that. Whatever is on that video doesn't justify shooting that dog. I will boldly say that without watching the video. Saying the officer, "Acted within his authority", is an admission it's f***ed up. Always cling to bureaucratic fig leaves when needed.

There are videos of pitbull dogs charging/attacking humans. This isn't one of them. I'm at a loss for words on this one.

Reactions: lucas80

The shooting is off camera thankfully.

There are videos of pitbull dogs charging/attacking humans. This isn't one of them. I'm at a loss for words on this one.
Charging pit bull, or a dog exhibiting rabid behavior, that's different. This wasn't that.

Reminds of the video from Tennessee where there was a report of a kidnapping. Police pull the car over but it’s obvious it’s a mistake. A man with his wife and kids. He says please don’t let the dog out in traffic. Of course the trooper lets the dog out. Of course the dog is being a dog and jumping around. Of course the trooper shoots and kills the dog in front of the kids. Of course the supervisor says that it’s unfortunate things like this have to happen.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT