ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in South Carolina

What does the flooding have to do with political policy in redneck States?
8uukyd.jpg

is it a must on here if you are full blown democrat and full blown MAGA, you have to like each others comments.
I see people like the dumbest comments ever that any normal person would be like WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Unfortunately, yes.

I'd leave tomorrow because of what Republicans have made this State, but my wife doesn't want to be far from the grandkids. I suggested Minnesota, but still got the same answer.

Get a divorce. You could live in Portland and she wouldn't have to live with you anymore.

Sounds like a win win.

Make that a win win win because we don't want you here. :)

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
is it a must on here if you are full blown democrat and full blown MAGA, you have to like each others comments.
I see people like the dumbest comments ever that any normal person would be like WTF.
It's because we don't have a "WTF?" emoji among the Like options.

We should have that. And a couple others like "Helpful" and "Unhelpful."

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Ah, so you're gonna stick with the literal argument and think it's clever. Good, good. Again, it's easier than answering for the idiot ideas your party puts out. Can't have those young people reading and whatnot. They might learn something or have questions about what they read.
Many schools are still behind after they were shut for COVID - a big mistake. Yet they’re supposed to spend time in class going over material about gender differences etc instead of catching up on reading and writing?
Got it.

I can't imagine bitching and moaning ever single day about something and not doing anything about it.

Can you imagine if you had to live with someone like this?

He's 100% a cuck.
Reminds me of the dave chappelle skit where the blind black man was married to a woman in the kkk. He divorced her because she was a black lover.
You’d think Michell would want to leave his obvious MAGA lover. cConsidering she has to be a MAGA for wanting to stay in this shit state.

Last edited:
Yeah because women will willingly go along with that crap. 🙄
They do in other countries. They will here too. If that's the law of the land. Women have already lost bodily autonomy in many states. Republicans want that to be the law of the land. They are already second class here and it's only going to get worse if MAGA and the looney evangelicals get their way. You had more rights than my daughters do now.

Reactions: win1forthe
Many schools are still behind after they were shut for COVID - a big mistake. Yet they’re supposed to spend time in class going over material about gender differences etc instead of catching up on reading and writing?
Got it.
Deflect, deflect, deflect. Throw in some more idiot red meat culture war nonsense at the end to top it off. Anything so you don't have to defend your party's policies and priorities.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Throw in some more idiot red meat culture war nonsense at the end to top it off. Anything so you don't have to defend your party's policies and priorities.
I’m not defending Jack💩. They don’t pay me enough to do that. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Reminds me of the dave chappelle skit where the blind black man was married to a woman in the kkk. He divorced her because she was a black lover.
You’d think Michell would want to leave his obvious MAGA lover. cConsidering she has to be a MAGA for wanting to stay in this shit state.
As previously mentioned...divorce is expensive.

And deep down, I hold out hope that when Trump is horizontal, that Republicans will come to their senses.

As previously mentioned...divorce is expensive.

And deep down, I hold out hope that when Trump is horizontal, that Republicans will come to their senses.
Not sure it's gonna happen soon. You should start a GoFundMe and move the family. We can help. What liberal paradise are you wanting to move to?

South Side Chicago?
San Francisco?
Seattle?
Portland?
Detroit?
Baltimore?

Damn glad i don't live in one of those backward states that bans,bans. Ban books, ban womens health, tells me what i can and can't watch on tv. The small govt is now in every room in my house and i don't like it or will vote for it. Next S. Car will be banning moonshine and bar b q, watch, as they are crazy enough to try it.

Reactions: MitchLL
Not sure it's gonna happen soon. You should start a GoFundMe and move the family. We can help. What liberal paradise are you wanting to move to?

South Side Chicago?
San Francisco?
Seattle?
Portland?
Detroit?
Baltimore?
I don't need the $$$, I just don't want to go through the hassle of divorce and what it does to the kids and grandkids.

I do fear what not having a Dem in the WH will do to my retirement accts.

I don't need the $$$, I just don't want to go through the hassle of divorce and what it does to the kids and grandkids.

Seems like a lot of excuses for someone who hates it here. We are trying to help. Help us help you man. This isn't healthy anymore.

South Side Chicago?
San Francisco?
Seattle?
Portland?
Detroit?
Baltimore?
Pittsburgh is open to anyone, but crazy Filthy Don cult members. We don't ban books, womens health.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Got it.
Thanks to my teachers and parents working together, we made up our losses academically. And we don’t even talk about gender preferences. If you have an issue with kids learning about that, go after social media and YouTube, that’s where they are learning about it…but go ahead and blame the schools it’s just easier to do that.

And I deal with more issues from several MAGA teachers than any other staff. I was told by them that they are ‘morally opposed’ to teaching about respectful behavior. I can’t wait to retire.

Last edited:
Vote Dim Kim out of office if you want to help.

Pretty simple.
We know that's not possible so let's get back to the topic on hand.
I get it man this state sucks. I work five days a week, get paid well, have good insurance for me and my kids, pay my bills on time, and
I get to go to a couple Iowa games a year.

What can the fine people on this board do to help you and your family move out of this awful, terrible, racist, MAGA, and Republican state?

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs

Well you were just crying earlier that it’s not expensive? Seems like you just keep coming up with excuses to not leave the state. Plus I’m sure if your kids have kids, I’m sure they would understand your needing to move to another state because you’re fragile.

Well you were just crying earlier that it’s not expensive? Seems like you just keep coming up with excuses to not leave the state. Plus I’m sure if your kids have kids, I’m sure they would understand your needing to move to another state because you’re fragile.
Divorce is also expensive in terms of tearing families apart.

As I said many times in the past...this State was fine before Branstad and Dim Kim decided to play politics

Divorce is also expensive in terms of tearing families apart.

As I said many times in the past...this State was fine before Branstad and Dim Kim decided to play politics
Have you tried letting them know they turned Iowa into Mississippi North on an online message board?

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT