ADVERTISEMENT

Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex

Seems like a brilliant idea that the administrators hold the educators hostage aCcOuNtAbLe on matters of hard science like gender and non-binaryism. This is how science learns, right @Rudolph ?
Lol. You still have no idea how I even stand on all this stuff. But carry on as you wish.

Not necessarily, but it hurts some people. And hurting people when it’s easily avoidable is something that should not happen in an academic or hospital setting.

Them saying it hurts some a lot more than it hurts you for them not to say it.

OK…and some people are offended when others decide to take science and not only twist and contort it into how they want it, but to act like complete fvcking ass holes when someone doesn’t say every little thing exactly the way they want it said.

In fact many people are offended by being called Nazi and racist and misogynistic when they clearly aren’t. But we never seem to call out those screaming that shit as being the actual offensive ones. All of that crazy in your face SJW activist shit is easily avoided as well, wouldn’t you say? How hard is it to NOT go into restaurants and ruin everyone’s meal by screaming and “offending” everyone in there?

But let’s go ahead and dox this teacher and get him fired because the first ones who claim to be offended can act any fvcking way they please, apparently.

Sorry. Not intended for you. But many others.

I even asked your goofy ass a question. All you ever wanted was some QUESTIONS (and AFFIRMATION, of course)!

What a greasy little shit.
You really want me to go back to that thread? And see who behaved like a weird little “greasy” coward? Really?

Just know if I ever go to the hospital, I’m not pregnant. Just so we can save time.

You really want me to go back to that thread? And see who behaved like a weird little “greasy” coward? Really?
c99b71d202305eac9dae291300019181.gif

Reactions: Rudolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT