ADVERTISEMENT

Mens team whoopedy doo, Caitlyn Clark 41 pts and counting

There isn't a boys high school freshman team in America that wouldn't beat both of these teams by 50. What a horrible product.

They should not be receiving free school. America is broken.

I've only seen Clark's highlights and haven't watched a game until tonight.

It's a pretty different picture when you see the actual game and what's going on the entire 4 quarters.

Clark seems pretty impressed with herself in a loss. Doing the Jordan shoulder shrug while losing.

I turned the ball over 3 straight times down the court.

giphy.gif

She seemed to be somewhat of a giant freaking baby on the court.

Whining and complaining and jawing with the OSU players.

I believe that OSU has never lost to Clark and it could be said that they are her daddy.

She just played like a spoiled brat. That's all I'm saying.

She's obviously great, but her attitude seemed to suck.

Is she always like that?

When she turned it over like 5 times in a very short time period, I think that Bluder should take her out and let her realize that despite her talents, she can end up hurting the team more than she helps it,

It's like Bohannon...he plays because he could (incredibly unlikely) get hot from 3 and score like 15 points in 5 minutes...but, he will always give up about 30 points with his defense.

Scoring isn't the whole story and Bluder would do well to teach her this lesson. Fran doesn't get it, either.

Is she always like that?

When she turned it over like 5 times in a very short time period, I think that Bluder should take her out and let her realize that despite her talents, she can end up hurting the team more than she helps it,

It's like Bohannon...he plays because he could (incredibly unlikely) get hot from 3 and score like 15 points in 5 minutes...but, he will always give up about 30 points with his defense.

Scoring isn't the whole story and Bluder would do well to teach her this lesson. Fran doesn't get it, either.

Please never compare Bohannon and Clark together again. Clark is a much better player all-around. She forced a bit too much tonight but that's not what it normally looks like. The supporting cast is usually much more involved.

Reactions: blackett73
Not a team player? She leads the country in assists.
Yeah she gives the ball up with regularity. Over 8 assists a game this year. A few times takes a rushed shot, but my goodness against OSU, 16-28 from the field, 7-14 from 3-point range. Her game features a lot of turnovers (18 in the last 2 games), but you will generally live with that if she's making 16-28 shots and setting up others.

The Iowa women's team is close. Just not quite there against good teams. Not sure how they get over the hump against good teams, as they just cannot guard good opponents. At all. I wouldn't say it's a lack of effort, they appear to be trying. Injuries to bench players have hurt their depth, which in turn can impact the starters' ability to play defense with heavy minutes. But not sure how the defense improves much at all until the roster changes in future years.

Yeah she gives the ball up with regularity. Over 8 assists a game this year. A few times takes a rushed shot, but my goodness against OSU, 16-28 from the field, 7-14 from 3-point range. Her game features a lot of turnovers (18 in the last 2 games), but you will generally live with that if she's making 16-28 shots and setting up others.

The Iowa women's team is close. Just not quite there against good teams. Not sure how they get over the hump against good teams, as they just cannot guard good opponents. At all. I wouldn't say it's a lack of effort, they appear to be trying. Injuries to bench players have hurt their depth, which in turn can impact the starters' ability to play defense with heavy minutes. But not sure how the defense improves much at all until the roster changes in future years.
The Men's and Women's defense are both lacking severely. The Women are not athletic enough and the Men are not quick or physical enough to be great defenders. It is not a lack of effort. Both Lisa and Fran want to play fast and score. Defense seems to be an afterthought.

The Men's and Women's defense are both lacking severely. The Women are not athletic enough and the Men are not quick or physical enough to be great defenders. It is not a lack of effort. Both Lisa and Fran want to play fast and score. Defense seems to be an afterthought.
I agree. Near the end of the game, OSU got out on a break with one girl out in front. Well, not really in front - we had 1 or 2 ahead of her. One was Tomi (or Tami) who was just jogging down the court. She just turns her head and watches the OSU player blow by her and never speeded up when she saw it coming. I would have benched her on the spot.

Whoopedy doo, huh? Yeah, I guess this post was during the "nit bound" portion of op's emotional roller coaster of a season. Now thumping chest before btt or dance. Amateur hour

Is she always like that?

You’re crazy. Did they bench Jordan when he screwed up? You don’t bench the GOAT. She is more competitive than mortals. She gets it.

There isn't a boys high school freshman team in America that wouldn't beat both of these teams by 50. What a horrible product.

They should not be receiving free school. America is broken.
Congrats on being sexist and dumbass. You are truly talented.

Reactions: Ronman

Is she always like that?

You are two for two with the idiotic posts. Going for the trifecta and dumb tonight?

I'm going to put you on ignore if you keep attacking me.
Hmm someone who intentionally stirs the pot with negativity? We should come up with a word that describes that kind of miserable asshole. Also, don't say stupid things and not expect pushback. But we all know that's what you're craving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT