ADVERTISEMENT

Finally, announcer says Caitin is a great passer.

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
The chase for the scoring record has been so huge that is what everyone talks about with Clark. But all along her passing has been awesome. I have raved about her passing on this forum and to friends.

You add her shooting/scoring, ball handling, passing and today 10+ rebounds and today's announcer said Clark might be the "GOAT".

I havent watched women's Bball as much until the last 6+ years so I cant say but Caitlin is great at 3 phases. She plays good defense also.

Also, Clark looks tired to me; it seems she is not always getting the good high launch on her jumper.

Uh, many announcers have talked about her passing ability.
That is good, I have never really picked up on it that much except to hear them say "what a great pass" which is different than saying she is "one of the best passers ever"

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Reactions: Hawksfor3
She may well be the greatest of all time but when she stands underneath the basket to complain about an uncalled foul, instead of heading downcourt on defense, it‘s 5 on 4.

She may well be the greatest of all time but when she stands underneath the basket to complain about an uncalled foul, instead of heading downcourt on defense, it‘s 5 on 4.

Well let’s remember, she probably reads this board. She doesn’t hold a candle to the complaining we do in here !

Reactions: joelbc1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT