ADVERTISEMENT

'Merica...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
10:30am eastern time today, we (in Atlanta) ordered a Weber grill from Home Depot for my mother-in-law in Orange City, IA. At 2:30pm eastern today, it was delivered. Must be a warehouse nearby. And, it was already assembled when it arrived. Before hitting payment, it said it would be delivered on Monday and I was skeptical. After hitting purchase, it changed to today and that made me laugh.

CSB

Reactions: Bonerfarts
10:30am eastern time today, we (in Atlanta) ordered a Weber grill from Home Depot for my mother-in-law in Orange City, IA. At 2:30pm eastern today, it was delivered. Must be a warehouse nearby. And, it was already assembled when it arrived. Before hitting payment, it said it would be delivered on Monday and I was skeptical. After hitting purchase, it changed to today and that made me laugh.

CSB
My guy saw your order and texted one of his guys and they “lost“ the order to deliver a much needed replacement fridge to the orphanage and rolled out with the MIL’s Weber instead.
They had to pull the maintenance crew off of the water main break shutting the store down in order to get the thing assembled.
I hope they remembered the gourmet charcoal…

Reactions: NoleATL

CSB
Im confused. So you are mad because you think someone stole from you or you don’t think someone in Iowa could figure out a delivery? Can’t possibly have been stolen without consequences

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wendy79 and goldmom
Im confused. So you are mad because you think someone stole from you or you don’t think someone in Iowa could figure out a delivery? Can’t possibly have been stolen without consequences
Huh? I was happily amazed one could order a gas grill online and have it delivered 4 hours later....

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT