ADVERTISEMENT

Mexican Cartels

hawkedoff

HR Legend
Jul 25, 2013
I wonder if Mexico would welcome our help in putting down the Cartels on their side of the border. I'm guessing they would be too scared to accept the help as leaders that go against them and up dead.

I often thought of this as well. Give them an ultimatum that if you don’t help stop the flow of crime and drugs coming into our country we are going to take matters into our own hands.

People are so corrupt down there I wouldn’t trust anyone with our soldiers. They would tip off the cartel that our soldiers are coming.

Shoot illegal crossers on sight, no questions asked. Illgal immigration, sex and drug trafficking will plummet overnight. No wall needed so pussy libs should be happy

Last edited:
No. No war crimes

Perhaps inform Mexico we will do the things they are incapable of doing. Enlist illegals to inform.

Drone the leaders.into.oblivion

I wonder if Mexico would welcome our help in putting down the Cartels on their side of the border. I'm guessing they would be too scared to accept the help as leaders that go against them and up dead.
Huh? Are you kidding? Would we welcome our help in invading Mexico?

You want to help Mexico? End the war on drugs. Bragging about stopping enough fentanyl at the border to kill the entire US population isn't doing anything. That's one load. Decriminalize drugs in the US. Don't endorse drugs, but decriminalize them. You're not stopping fentanyl with a border wall, voter id, school prayer, or conservative (pretend) hard work.

You want to win hearts and minds? I suppose Mexico is just naturally Mexico. They'd be crossing someone's border if we ceased to exist.

Reactions: hydro2.0
In my experience, most of the people who fervently oppose decriminalization of drugs are either cops or near-retirement scammers involved in MLM's selling bullshit nutritional supplements.

Hell,we can’t stop drugs in our own country, WHF makes you think we can in a foreign country?

I see where the US is becoming more directly involved since last year. We have been partially financing the fight against the Cartels since 2008 though.

"The U.S. Congress passed legislation in late June 2008 to provide Mexico with US$1.6 billion for the Mérida Initiative to provide Mexico with law enforcement training and equipment, as well as technical advice to strengthen the national justice systems. By the end of Felipe Calderón's administration (December 1, 2006 – November 30, 2012), the official death toll of the Mexican Drug War was at least 60,000.[43] Estimates set the death toll above 120,000 killed by 2013, not including 27,000 missing.[44][45]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_Warhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

Shoot illegal crossers on sight, no questions asked. Illgal immigration, sex and drug trafficking will plummet overnight. No wall needed so pussy libs should be happy
Your President is handling it as soon as he's done finding the cure for cancer and solves global waming.

It'll be great. The GREATEST, in fact.

Hell,we can’t stop drugs in our own country, WHF makes you think we can in a foreign country?

Stop? No.

Kill the leaders.of the cartels because the Mexican government is too scared of them to really fight? Maybe

Your President is handling it as soon as he's done finding the cure for cancer and solves global waming.

It'll be great. The GREATEST, in fact.

Are yo this fun in real life? Or is frothing at the mouth a thing for you?

In my experience, most of the people who fervently oppose decriminalization of drugs are either cops or near-retirement scammers involved in MLM's selling bullshit nutritional supplements.

Or people with common sense. Or.people that have lost friends and family to addiction. Or really.most people...

Huh? Are you kidding? Would we welcome our help in invading Mexico?

I'm not quite sure what you intended with this comment

Would we welcome mexicos help with an internal issue here? Doubtful. We also don't have the inability to deal with our internal problems

Would the American people welcome a chance to end the cartels?

Maybe. Many would oppose.

My friend wonders where he would get his cocaine if the Cartel is eradicated?

I'm not quite sure what you intended with this comment

Would we welcome mexicos help with an internal issue here? Doubtful. We also don't have the inability to deal with our internal problems

Would the American people welcome a chance to end the cartels?

Maybe. Many would oppose.

You have fuzzy logic. I'm sorry if you've had family members struggle with addiction or have lost people to addiction. I'm no stranger to the issue. It's not Mexico's fault. It is your family member or friend's fault. 100%. It's important to remember that. If you lost a family member or friend to addiction, it is 100% their fault and no one else's.

Or people with common sense. Or.people that have lost friends and family to addiction. Or really.most people...
I'm fine with us making an enemy of Mexico if it will please you rubes and make sure the government is open for business. That's my border security compromise.

Your friends cocaine is probably coming through Miami from Peru or Colombia.
FIFY

Also, I belive 75% or more of US cocaine came through the southern border via the cartel. You can fact check me, but I'm pretty sure that's right.

Last edited:
You have fuzzy logic. I'm sorry if you've had family members struggle with addiction or have lost people to addiction. I'm no stranger to the issue. It's not Mexico's fault. It is your family member or friend's fault. 100%. It's important to remember that. If you lost a family member or friend to addiction, it is 100% their fault and no one else's.

Of course it is their fault. More than one thing can be true.

I'm fine with us making an enemy of Mexico if it will please you rubes and make sure the government is open for business. That's my border security compromise.

They aren't an enemy now? The cartels. Not Mexico.

Perhaps you don't understand how strong and deangerous the cartels are in Mexico?

They aren't an enemy now? The cartels. Not Mexico.

Perhaps you don't understand how strong and deangerous the cartels are in Mexico?

The cartels run the show, I understand that. Their main racket is based on retail markup of drugs. The retail markup exists because of the risk involved with supplying illegal drugs to a wealthy nation (hhhhhhh what if they weren't imprisonable felonies). The cartels aren't separate from Mexico. Who is welcoming our help in putting down the cartels? I believe we've provided a lot of resources to this problem for a few decades now.

Didn’t el chapo testify that he gave the Mexican potus something life 100 million.

He did not testify to that but another person did say it happened. It was their former President, who is not actually POTUS because he’s in Mexico. Maybe POTUSOM. At any rate, there’s no reason for the guy to make it up.

Some people on here has zero understanding of just how harmful these drugs are. I just shake my head at the ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT