ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Rappaport for press secretary

What is that, a Bronx accent?

That'd be music to listen to the Fox and OAN reporters get their asses handed to them by that every day.

Reactions: BelemNole
"In all honesty, I have educated myself so much since 2016, and I have a ways to go. My political views have changed immensely and they're changing at a rapid pace," he said. "I will not vote for Joe Biden. I do not support anybody from The Squad, I think they're totally full of s---, I think they're dangerous, I think they're race hustlers, I think they're cons, I think inevitably they want to get themselves production deals to produce documentaries, I think they're three-card monte-playing bulls--- artists, I think they totally have an agenda."

"In all honesty, I have educated myself so much since 2016, and I have a ways to go. My political views have changed immensely and they're changing at a rapid pace," he said. "I will not vote for Joe Biden. I do not support anybody from The Squad, I think they're totally full of s---, I think they're dangerous, I think they're race hustlers, I think they're cons, I think inevitably they want to get themselves production deals to produce documentaries, I think they're three-card monte-playing bulls--- artists, I think they totally have an agenda."

What an absolute idiot. Lol

Reactions: Joes Place
That's a tough typecast to age as. 90s inner city white boy. What was the last good thing he was in? That one episode of Louie?

He was good in a movie called “Big Fan” with Patton Oswalt. But all he really did was just play himself.
Yeah I think comedy has to be where his bread is buttered now. Maybe voice acting, he would be a good Gilbert Gottfried substitute for this generation of Disney films and insurance commercials.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT