ADVERTISEMENT

Was Trad manor taken out by a kamikaze?

I Hope Please GIF

Out of all the ways to die, a plane crash isn’t so bad. It’s be quick and full of frightful feels and an adrenaline high.

A family friend died this way, except the crash investigation showed, and a witness on the ground confirmed that he intentionally diverted at the last minute second to avoid crashing into any dwellings, so no civilians on the ground were injured.

He was flying from his home in the midwest down to Florida, about this time of year, to enjoy the warm weather.

My mom always said to never fly in a plane that only has one engine.

SSB (Sad Story Bro).

Last edited:
A family friend died this way, except the crash investigation showed, and a witness on the ground confirmed that he intentionally diverted at the last minute second to avoid crashing into any dwellings, so no civilians on the ground were injured.

He was flying from his home in the midwest down to Florida, about this time of year, to enjoy the warm weather.

My mom always said to never fly in a plane that only has one engine.

SSB (Sad Story Bro).
My dad knew someone who loved to fly with his dog in a small plane. One day, while flying, he had a heart attack. They crashed and he and his dog died. Irrational probably, but I don’t think I will ever fly with only one pilot on board.

• Sad
Reactions: hawkdave007
Unfortunate situation. It was closer to me than @seminoledq, but still only several miles from me.

One day, I dream to move into a mobile home park that is incredibly safe. It is just a dream, but someday, dreams may come true.
Pretty crazy story. Sounds like there were a lot more people in the home just minutes before the crash. Almost everyone left and then the plane hit. Then some dummy pretended to be medical staff and was arrested for sneaking on to the crime scene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT