ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan democrats win special elections to take control of state government

I fear Mississippi North is too far down the septic drain to be saved.

Thanks to our alcoholic Governor, no one wants to move here unless you inherited daddy's farm.
Besides public education, what exactly has your alcoholic governor screwed up?

for starters, she has consistently found new ways to hide/cover up things. Freedoms of the press/media/oversight are non starters for republicans in iowa.
sentate file 478: she is hiding things from the elected state auditor. This alone should be a crime.
religious freedoms act: discriminatory
sending iowans to texas to protect the border, spending 1.9 million to do so.
misused covid funds
rejected 95 million in federal funds
no to federal child care funds
believing in trump
6 week abortion ban
won't comply with records requests
won't follow the iowa constitution in nominations
lies

I fear Mississippi North is too far down the septic drain to be saved.

Thanks to our alcoholic Governor, no one wants to move here unless you inherited daddy's farm.
We are. Iowa has no major cities for Dems to build around. We are one of the most rural states in America.

The water is making our heads and necks kill us and she has left at least a quarter of a billion dollars in federal funds to rot on the vine because of some really terrible principles. Local controls for Healthcare and economic issues have been made illegal and she soon to sign a bill that will make UBI programs illegal, which IMO is tantamount to killing charitable organizations.

She's also a f@ckstick cyclone that wore the black and gold to ride the coat tails of CC22.

Get ready for more 4am ballot dumps that go 97% for Biden.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Sidney Powell will prove it someday, someday

In the late ‘90s, Michigan’s governor and legislature resembled Iowa’s today. The disasters they caused flipped Michigan to complete Democratic control. Gives me hope for Iowa.
Kansas and Wisconsin also are back from the brink of insanity.

There is hope for Iowa.

Safe drinking water.

Starving state parks from resources.

Free rein to CAFOs.

Taking food away from at-risk youth.

Decreasing government transparency.

Promoting book bans.

Sending Iowa State Patrol to Texas instead of enforcing the law in Iowa.

Want me to keep going?

Safe drinking water.

Free rein to CAFOs.

Promoting book bans.

Want me to keep going?
Don’t forget destroying the public schools and refusing to legalize THC. It’s a really long list.

Kansas and Wisconsin also are back from the brink of insanity.

There is hope for Iowa.
These things are largely cyclical besides the Deep South and New England.

But it can take a generation or two. Iowa post-Reynolds (whenever that is) could look different if the Dems put forth a serious effort.

Reactions: torbee
Don't forget devaluing land by stripping away ability to sell into conservation for non-farming recreation land use.

And now looking to raise taxes on landowners and try to prevent raising fruit trees, conserve land for hunting and recreation, offroading, etc.

Absolutely destroying rights and wealth of rural landowners in how to use their properties.

Safe drinking water.

Free rein to CAFOs.

Promoting book bans.

Want me to keep going?
Sure. Lol.

She doesn’t sound very “Iowa Nice” to me.

Let me guess: she’s a born-again Christian?

Don't forget devaluing land by stripping away ability to sell into conservation for non-farming recreation land use.

And now looking to raise taxes on landowners and try to prevent raising fruit trees, conserve land for hunting and recreation, offroading, etc.

Absolutely destroying rights and wealth of rural landowners in how to use their properties.

But at least you can drive ATVs wherever the hell you want including those state parks that now have no rangers on site.

We're less like the Mississippi of the north and more like the Western West Virginia without all the natural beauty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT