ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Governor…wtf

Did you know that not everything has to be about Trump. You must be a miserable fuk to always have to talk about him.

A governor in a state posts an odd video. Just sit back and discuss it
His blind hatred is all he has. That and his inappropriate conversations with children that would piss their parents off (his words). Government school employee

Don’t you have some Kamala hurricane cheerleading to do in another thread
Don't worry, I always have time to mock you.

fun trump GIF

Did you know that not everything has to be about Trump. You must be a miserable fuk to always have to talk about him.

You're the dummy offended by the video you posted. You care more about THAT stupid shit than anything I mentioned. The things that are miserable is trying to get people like you to actually pay attention to important stuff...not this gotcha crap. Jeebus, figure it out.

Self own? You responded to a post suggesting this was fake, and claiming people are idiots for believing stuff like this. You did literally exactly what I described, and btw, it's 100% real lol! You look as dumb as Gretchen.
No. I replied that morons like you will believe anything. Then I replied to your post that correctly describes you and others.

You're really bad at this.

Reactions: cohawk and nelly02
No it is not 100% accurate it's a short clip of a much longer interview and it lacks context. That didn't seem to bother any of you though.
Context lol. The person I responded too suggested it was fake and criticized those who'd believe things like this. He was wrong bc its 100% real. Period end of story.

If the last 8 years have taught us anything, it's that this is not possible.

Reactions: ihhawk

Did you know that not everything has to be about (insert random democrat politician)? You must be a miserable fuk to always have to talk about (him/her).

Reactions: Tom Paris
Or it’s a governor of a state doing something really odd on camera
I'll agree it's odd, but nothing as odd as thinking windmills cause cancer, immigrants must be insane because they are seeking asylum, or childless cat ladies are running the Democratic party. Now that's weird!

Reactions: Tom Paris
It’s funny, MAGA’s complaints about why Dems don’t try to appeal to the boomer and bro fake Christian white dudes in rural America.

Maybe it’s not about you guys?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT