ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Sports Station

MIHawk64

Team MVP
Oct 1, 2001
I am an Iowa grad who lives in Jackson, Michigan about 45miles from Ann Arbor. I listen to radio station WTKA who proclaims themselves as the Voice of Michigan Sports. They have a morning and an afternoon local sports shows. Sam Webb is the morning host and Jamie Morris, yes the RB at Michigan in 1980's. Today both shows talked about the need for their running game to improve, just like folks in Iowa. They are very high on JJ McCarthy the QB that took over for Cade McNamara last year. JJ is very good but their running game with Blake Corum and Donovan, returning starters and the run game for the first two games is not what fans and these programs hosts were expecting. The difference is the Offensive line. Sound familiar.

Yes. Fortunately for you, Michigan's "problem" is a heck of a lot easier to fix, since your OC isn't an unqualified yahoo that is the HC's son, and Michigan tends to replace underperforming football coaches (such as the OL coach), not give them raises.
You are so wrong by stating, "Yes, Fortunately for you, Michigan's problem ........" I don't like Michigan, I haven't since my recollection of listening to Iowa beat Ohio State in 1952 with my dad in Cedar Rapids. I attended Iowa home games as a Boy Scout usher, working concessions with the Cedar Rapids Post Office Auxiliary and as a student graduating from Iowa in 1964. I have been a Hawk fam for my 82 years and will be until the day I die. I will be attending the Iowa vs. Michigan St game on September 30 with my daughter and son. So don't say fortunately for me, Michigan ...; you don't know what you are talking about.

You are so wrong by stating, "Yes, Fortunately for you, Michigan's problem ........" I don't like Michigan, I haven't since my recollection of listening to Iowa beat Ohio State in 1952 with my dad in Cedar Rapids. I attended Iowa home games as a Boy Scout usher, working concessions with the Cedar Rapids Post Office Auxiliary and as a student graduating from Iowa in 1964. I have been a Hawk fam for my 82 years and will be until the day I die. I will be attending the Iowa vs. Michigan St game on September 30 with my daughter and son. So don't say fortunately for me, Michigan ...; you don't know what you are talking about.
Sounds like you missed your Geritol this morning. Thanks for the autobiography; I’m sure everyone was interested. Maybe someday I’ll be as old and grumpy as you.

He is one of the ones who is most assuredly certain he knows. What I know is, if he was a Michigan fan, he’d be the same whiny bitch who isn’t ever happy…

That’s how those types are. Thanks for posting, your point wasn’t lost on most of us!

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
Iowa played 2 quality opponents. Who did Michigan play?
You sure about that? Iowa played Utah State and had 88 yards on 2.4 yards per rush. Idaho State, an FCS school ran for 100 yards on 3.4 yards per rush against them. They also played ISU who is a good defense.

Michigan played UNLV and East Carolina. Hardly a murderers row there. ISU tips the quality argument to Iowa's schedule.

Quite literally no husker fan is posting or saying anything close. Check yourself bitch.
What a sad life you have. Spending all day obsessing about a team you don’t cheer for, always looking for the next opportunity to make a fool out of yourself. Maybe go try to make a friend, or just take a walk outside. This message board thing just isn’t working out for you. It’s like watching Jeff Sims try to not turn the ball over. It’s funny at first, but then it just becomes pathetically bad.

What a sad life you have. Spending all day obsessing about a team you don’t cheer for, always looking for the next opportunity to make a fool out of yourself. Maybe go try to make a friend, or just take a walk outside. This message board thing just isn’t working out for you. It’s like watching Jeff Sims try to not turn the ball over. It’s funny at first, but then it just becomes pathetically bad.
Take life advice from an Iowa fan, said no one, ever.

Yes. Fortunately for you, Michigan's "problem" is a heck of a lot easier to fix, since your OC isn't an unqualified yahoo that is the HC's son, and Michigan tends to replace underperforming football coaches (such as the OL coach), not give them raises.
Bullshit. You may not like Brian, but he is definitely qualified to be an Offensive Coordinator. Go Hawks !

Are you talking about our coaches our players or true Hawkeye fans? Exactly whose expectations are you referring to?
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
Still making worthless contributions to threads, I see. Link to my giving an unsolicited autobiography to prove what an awesome fan I am?

Well based on your interactions with other people who like to take a pleasant positive slant, you’re a real hero….doh!!

Reactions: Bishop-71

A little tip:

PUT HIM ON IGNORE.

The only way I knew he even posted was because you responded to him.

If everyone puts him on ignore, he WILL go away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT