ADVERTISEMENT

Micic Out!!!

In Internet terms, yes, old news. It was posted several hours ago in another thread.

It is worthy of its own thread. I don't like scrolling past pages of opinions just to find some breaking news.

You don’t have to scroll through pages. The website is coded to take you right to the last post you read. You can also forward to the very end if you’d like. There’s also a search function.

That said, I’d actually agree it was worthy of its own thread. It was the OP that inquired about the timing of the news.

Reactions: el dub
Spoons, you made me feel special today;)...and for that, i am forever indebted to you.

Tom Cruise Whatever GIF

Feel a little bad for him(NOT a big fan of "our" wrestlers representing other countries), that being said. SUPERMAN appears to be healthy(I am knocking on wood!!!!!) and EVERYONE is just a bump in the road!!!

GET THE GOLD SL!!!!

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Like I tried to tell you guys last year. Micic never made weight in Serbia. So for the last 2 world championships, he didn't have to make 57kg.

Pretty sure Medlin made complaints last year and really tried to make sure Micic/Serbia got on the scale. But the problem is coaches are not allowed in the room for weighins. So no one actually "saw" Micic make the weight.

Like I tried to tell you guys last year. Micic never made weight in Serbia. So for the last 2 world championships, he didn't have to make 57kg.

Pretty sure Medlin made complaints last year and really tried to make sure Micic/Serbia got on the scale. But the problem is coaches are not allowed in the room for weighins. So no one actually "saw" Micic make the weight.
And you did see the scale because you were secretly wrestling at Worlds. Thanks for the inside scoop!

You also tried telling us you wrestled for iowa

I made the same post last year that he never made weight and probably wrestled in the finals close to 150#. Maybe you are an insider.

Wait, so his coaches weren’t allowed in, but you were?! First we have biological men infiltrating the women’s locker room, now we get vhsalum inside the men’s weigh-ins?! What next?!

Wait, so his coaches weren’t allowed in, but you were?! First we have biological men infiltrating the women’s locker room, now we get vhsalum inside the men’s weigh-ins?! What next?!
At that point, Micic would pretty much have to tell on himself to get caught. Or, who witnessed the weigh ins? Who spilled the beans?

But he made weight at the qualifiers and other tourneys?
No. Never.

He “made” 57 in Tokyo.

The Euros in March prior to 2022 and 2023 Worlds - he wrestled 65.

To edit - looks like he made 57 in Poland in 2021, but those are *2 kgs.

He has wrestled 57 his entire senior career otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gobblin and el dub
No. Never.

He “made” 57 in Tokyo.

But prior to that - on the senior level he’d been wrestling at 61.

The Euros in March prior to 2022 and 2023 Worlds - he wrestled 65.
Why would Tokyo weigh in be suspect?

I really wanted Spencer to get Micic first round. Spencer would have rag dolled Micic after he actually made 57 kg.
Feel odd making this comment, because vhsalum is a liar, but his comments about Micic making/not making weight at 57 kg at past competition is correct.

The Worlds were in Serbia. He wrestled for Serbia. He had a private weigh-in. It was well-reported that he was about 150# in the morning before weigh-ins. Probably didn't get much fan fair here because he was an "American" World Champ who beat a Japanese. But a World Champ not making weight at the Olympics on neutral territory does seem to give the story much more credence.

Go ask Cary Kolat if this type of shit happens in Eastern Europe!

This is also why so many Americans wanted to see Lee wrestle Micic at the Olympics. Do you think we would be hoping for "our guy" to have to wrestle the defending World Champ second round?

Reactions: Gobblin and vhsalum
The Worlds were in Serbia. He wrestled for Serbia. He had a private weigh-in. It was well-reported that he was about 150# in the morning before weigh-ins. Probably didn't get much fan fair here because he was an "American" World Champ who beat a Japanese. But a World Champ not making weight at the Olympics on neutral territory does seem to give the story much more credence.

This is also why so many Americans wanted to see Lee wrestle Micic at the Olympics. Do you think we would be hoping for "our guy" to have to wrestle the defending World Champ second round?
I have such a hard time believing something like this but then I watch the final with Higuchi, an enormous 57, and Micic dwarfs him. It’s crazy.

Makes sense. The only American to ever catch a break like that actually wrestles for an eastern europe team.

Did you see him wrestle?

He literally couldn’t function. As humans are wont to do, he got bigger.

In the 2021-2022 season he wrestled 141 at Michigan
Count me in as someone who thinks there was something very fishy re: Micic’s performance in Serbia. As VHS said, 2 years earlier at same weight he was near dead off the scale and got slaughtered - think Andrew Alton vGrajales 3rd period; Chance Marsteller v Cooper 4rd period

Reactions: Gobblin and vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT