ADVERTISEMENT

Midfield Logo

My PC , phone and sometimes TV is all the hawk sites 24/7. I find it LOL you check up on me.

You still can't answer the question and I've asked twice. The logos already on the field, on the helmets, gloves, shoes, football they play with, Kirk's shirt and a dozen other places I haven't listed. What so special about the 50 yard line? Recruits won't come? To remind the fans watching so they won't forget who they are watching?

It's only an issue to the people who want it to be an issue. I know I backed you into a corner and you can't come up with anything to defend it. Just let it go, l have.

The playing field is for the battle not cosmetics. Oh and there's the brand in the end zone.

205758530_640.jpg
For someone who let it go you sure spent a hell of a lot of time on that post

Last edited:
Reactions: Senor Martinez
Any amount of time that you don't see it on TV when you could, is a lost opportunity to some degree for the Ath. Dept. and University for some degree. If you don't believe that or understand that, then there is nothing I can do for you.

Reactions: icu81222
Any amount of time that you don't see it on TV when you could, is a lost opportunity to some degree for the Ath. Dept. and University for some degree. If you don't believe that or understand that, then there is nothing I can do for you.
This

Reasons for no tigerhawk at midfield

1: it would be upside-down for half the crowd
2: it would be facing the opposite way the team is moving 1/2 the time
3: photos of the pressbox would have it inverted as well
4: the watertower would be jealous

The field adornment I would like to see are the hashmarks where Kohen, Murry, and Houghlin hit their game winners painted gold. No idea is that is possible under the regulations but it seems like if you can have a blue field or a red field you could do that.

Reactions: Hawk12345
I got an idea, let's have a spotlight beaming the Tigerhawk logo into the night sky during night games. We could also shine it on the water tower. Ya know, just like Batman! It would be unique. Maybe even have the theme from Batman blasting in the stadium. While we're at it, how bout some guy running around the stadium wearing a Batman suit with a Tigerhawk on his chest. [Sarcasm]

They should make a special announcement to look at mid field and then they use a spotlight placed on the top of a parking ramp to shine a tiger hawk on midfield.
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Hawkeye fans of all ages.....we ask that you please direct your attention to the 50 yard line for the presentation of the Case IH holographic mid-field Tigerhawk..."

What about replacing the hash marks with little tigerhawk logos? No other schools have done that before...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT