ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Pence has sudden change of heart over Trump classified documents: ‘I can’t defend it’

all I get to do is watch TV.. sorry but you have brain washed by Hillary. Obama and now Biden, that the only right way in the democratic way which is fast approaching the way of communism they want to take away the guns, now they want to limit who can or can't vote.

when Queen Hillary lost they tried to do away with the Electoral College. they too tried to over turn the results of that election, the same exact thing the media and Democrats are screaming murder about Trump trying to do,

again democrats railing about Trump that their own party members have already done.
bart simpson episode 6 GIF

must be a bunch of democrats posting in here, I suppose that you posters are giving Biden a complete pass for doing the same thing. only longer and only a Vice President. almost 8 years ago. and lets not forget Hillary.

what a bunch of hypocrites. give a couple Dems a pass and crucify a Rep.

as for the OP by calling some of his high light "unsubstantiated" way to often, this reminds me of the OJ trial where the DA just had to over see the searching of OJ home. finding things scattered around his bedroom. what a joke. they need to look at my bedroom if they want to see thing scattered around.
You were easy enough to pass by on the basketball board, But, if you are announcing your intentions to go manic in a stupid fashion here, you've got to go.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Considering Trump wanted to kill Pence I am a little shocked it took a week for Mike to grow some balls and say that people who violate federal law should be prosecuted.
Here we are in today's GQP. It's okay to violate federal law if it's for political gain.

Where are all the MAGA Pence attacks in this thread?

Isn't that the default, knee-jerk reaction to such news no matter how real or credible it is?

I suppose this means the DOJ/FBI/Biden admin are NOT unjustly coming down on Trump to interfere with 2024 and that was all just BS after all and they are coming around to the idea that the indictment is entirely legitimate and necessary.

Glad some of you are beginning to wake up from your MAGA fantasyland andventure

Pence is a joke and not many take him seriously. he will not get the nomination.

there is one cannidate that has caught my attention, his ad was on TV just for minute but I liked what he had to say. missed his name, will watch for it today.
he is a person of color. his adds are on CBS, NBC and ABC. I only watch those channels to catch the news.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Pence is a joke and not many take him seriously. he will not get the nomination.

there is one cannidate that has caught my attention, his ad was on TV just for minute but I liked what he had to say. missed his name, will watch for it today.
he is a person of color. his adds are on CBS, NBC and ABC. I only watch those channels to catch the news.
As I pointed out, the MAGA crowd won’t hear of it. He’s pretty much exactly like Trump, but like Cheney, actually had the balls to say trying to steal an election is wrong.

Reactions: cigaretteman
As I pointed out, the MAGA crowd won’t hear of it. He’s pretty much exactly like Trump, but like Cheney, actually had the balls to say trying to steal an election is wrong.
I keep hearing this " trying to steal an election " narrative is a lie made up bt a bunch of Dems. to do what they are were doing, Trump would have needed the support of the Military. of which had none of their support.

nobody can remain in power with out the support of the military. not in a country as big as the US.

• Haha
Reactions: runkpanole
I keep hearing this " trying to steal an election " narrative is a lie made up bt a bunch of Dems. to do what they are were doing, Trump would have needed the support of the Military. of which had none of their support.

nobody can remain in power with out the support of the military. not in a country as big as the US.
Just because it was stupid and they failed. Doesn't mean it wasn't more than a symbolic attempt.
PR campaign to put political pressure on folks to deny results of election
Pressured state officials to not certify votes.
Submitted alternative electors.
Started a siege to stop the certification of the election.
Prevented military from interfering for 3 hrs.

You are really bad at punctuation.

Just because it was stupid and they failed. Doesn't mean it wasn't more than a symbolic attempt.
PR campaign to put political pressure on folks to deny results of election
Pressured state officials to not certify votes.
Submitted alternative electors.
Started a siege to stop the certification of the election.
Prevented military from interfering for 3 hrs.
is that you Biden? or maybe Hillery., or even Pilosi disclaimer on the spelling.

Is there a worse poster than 1955 at grammar and spelling?
maybe you should have a stroke to live with what I have for over 13 years. can't use my left hand and arm. can only type with one finger. part of my memory brain cell died because of that stroke.

using just one finger makes hard use proper spelling, grammar or perfect English.

this is the time when I wish I could trade place with someone like you for a day or two just so you could go thru for a couple of days vs the 12+ years.

maybe you should have a stroke to live with what I have for over 13 years. can't use my left hand and arm. can only type with one finger. part of my memory brain cell died because of that stroke.

using just one finger makes hard use proper spelling, grammar or perfect English.

this is the time when I wish I could trade place with someone like you for a day or two just so you could go thru for a couple of days vs the 12+ years.
Save your energy and quit posting. Best of luck in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT