ADVERTISEMENT

Mildly insensitive things that you say.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
At the tail gate before the Wyoming game a friend had a cup of coffee and I asked him if I could, "Irish that up for you"?

At the tail gate before the Wyoming game a friend had a cup of coffee and I asked him if I could, "Irish that up for you"?
Reported. I am Of Irish descent and I am very offended. JK, words don't hurt me (unless there will be reparations, than I am offended still) .

We are doing a roof for a guy and today he told me, "I used to feel pretty safe but you see all these damn Mexicans around and I don't feel so safe anymore. They'll kill you for a quarter."

Mr. Lucas is the guy who went to a Ray Charles
concert and afterward asked him, "How are things
looking for you these days?"

Guy across the street is pretty high rank Army helicopter pilot, and also 100% Mexican. He was trying to give me some fashion advice the other day and I said, "Yeah? And where do you buy your clothes, LL Beaner?"

That is offensive as hell. I'm Irish and that shit really pisses me off. Unless, of course, you were offering Jameson. Or even Bailey's. Then I'd say,"C'mon over!" If you had bourbon or Canadian or some shit like that, I'd be pissed. I'd take some, but I'd be pissed.

Age insensitive, mildly offensive, to both:

27 year old girl says to me after sex for the first time, I'm 45 by the way, "Well, we won't have any trouble in that department."

So I said, "No, you'll get better."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT