ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who came down with COVID have to pee all the time?

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
Tested positive last night. Throat is a little irritated but not really sore. Things of note yesterday were that I was somewhat fatigued and I had to take a piss like 20 times. I chalked it up to too much coffee but now I am reading that can be a symptom.

No, I just thought I had a sinus cold and my nose burned like I had smelled chlorine for like 3 days but only in the evening.

My daughter just tested positive Tuesday. She has a sore throat and body aches.

Reactions: Tenacious E
No, I just thought I had a sinus cold and my nose burned like I had smelled chlorine for like 3 days but only in the evening.

My daughter just tested positive Tuesday. She has a sore throat and body aches.
Everyone there has it. I think all the show choir, band, sports, and off-season workouts are making sure it will be endemic in ankeny by Valentine’s Day.

Tested positive last night. Throat is a little irritated but not really sore. Things of note yesterday were that I was somewhat fatigued and I had to take a piss like 20 times. I chalked it up to too much coffee but now I am reading that can be a symptom.
Hope you're drinking more water to offset it........

I hear pissing 20 times a day is a cause of Teh Aids. T's and P's and RIP's/

maybe it gave you a woman's bladder

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Do you think I need to be tested? I thought it was just my advanced age and enlarged prostate. :rolleyes:

You should taste your pee, just to be sure here.

It is actually what they did in the days before biological testing was available; "sweet" urine was an indicator for diabetes. Probably the medical "residents" who were subjugated with that task...
tacos-de.gif

"Honey! I need you to go out and get me some weed!

....It's for my Covids.....HONEST!!!"

I have a similar issue shortly after Covid and had a PSA test with very high results. I was in the 50/50 cancer range. Doctor treated as an infection and was back to normal peeing in a few days and normal PSA at six weeks.

• Wow
"Honey! I need you to go out and get me some weed!

....It's for my Covids.....HONEST!!!"

I had an email from one of the places i get my CBD that had the oregon state study linked to it

been a somewhat regular CBD (gummy, gelcap or oil) user for over a year now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT