ADVERTISEMENT

Milf watching...

MitchLL

HR Legend
Dec 26, 2018
Sitting in Target parking lot between some basketball games while wife is Xmas shopping...in Ankeny, and the scenery is very good.
Does this make me a dirty old man?

Reactions: unIowa and QChawks
My suspicion about guys that just sit in the car at the store being creepers is confirmed.
They rearranged our gym so that the aerobics equipment is no longer next to the track. Had a buddy complain, “the scenery has been obscured. Now I have to look like a pervert to get a look.”

Reactions: Moral
My pasty white, redheaded, ex DiL from Ankeny, shops at Target frequently. She may or may not resemble this gal...
08d8c1374fbe2299818da0fcfa907262.jpg

Sitting in Target parking lot between some basketball games while wife is Xmas shopping...in Ankeny, and the scenery is very good.

Yes...if you are multitasking with the other hand while posting this.

Reactions: royhobbs2
At this very moment Im parked in a lot. Have had my cellcam ready for several minutes but no milf in sight.

Only if you are also watching their teen daughters walking in with them wearing similar yoga pants. So, yes.

Only if you start jerking off in the parking lot. I'm just assuming that is what you probably are doing.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
whenever I go home to Ottumwa for a class reunion, I find out that all of Ottumwa's finest have all since moved to Ankeny . you are welcome.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT