ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota de commitment

Minnesota pressured Smith-Marsette to commit last year before he was ready. Wonder if the same thing happened here too.

I am going to start the rumor of Fleck to Notre Dame after one season. His awesomeness will descend down on the Domers...as long as they have a lake he can practice his rowing technique on.:p:p:p

De-committed cause he wants to take more visits. Like Iowa, Fleck has a no visit policy once committed.

Reactions: ammer11
De-committed cause he wants to take more visits. Like Iowa, Fleck has a no visit policy once committed.

Well if you check with some of our more knowledgeable posters, this is a terrible plan and a perfect example of why KF is to old and out dated, I wonder what PJ's problem is.....must be to hip and young...LOL

I have to confess it makes me chuckle when these kind of things come up. It goes back to perspective, if people were paying attention they'd find out our coach isn't much different than the one down the street they think is awesome.

Proving once again my point, it doesn't matter who the coach is, people just like to bitch and pretend they know what they are talking about.

Reactions: scotthawk1964
Like Iowa, Fleck has a no visit policy once committed.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that is entirely accurate with regard to Iowa. It appears that there may be some discretion and/or flexibility built in to Iowa's policy, that is: the commitment is required to notify Iowa coaches in advance and also receive permission prior to any further visits to another school. That's my understanding but the policy may have changed.

Reactions: cmhawks99
I could be wrong, but I don't believe that is entirely accurate with regard to Iowa. It appears that there may be some discretion and/or flexibility built in to Iowa's policy, that is: the commitment is required to notify Iowa coaches in advance and also receive permission prior to any further visits to another school. That's my understanding but the policy may have changed.

Yes on the flexibility part...all predicated on up front communication

Reactions: DixieHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT