ADVERTISEMENT

Defensive Line Recruits - 2024

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
I daw where Chima Chineke got a fourth star this week so decided to take a look at our d-line commits for swarm 24. I'm really excited about this groups potential. A couple years down the road this group could be very good.

Joseph Anderson from Missouri is a 4 star edge rusher with excellent speed and athleticism. Great pedigree, his dad played in the NFL. At 6' 5", 210#'s, he has great length and agility. Rated #35

Chima Chineke from Texas is also a 4 star edge rusher but has the frame to carry 300#. Reminds me a lot of Yaya Black but more athletic. Currently is 6'4" and 240#'s. Rated # 45.

Drew Campbell is a 3 star edge who has the gentics and the drive to be very good. At 6'4" and 225#'s, he has the length to be an excellent edge rusher. Rated # 53

Last but not least is Devan Kennedy a three star efge. This young man is just growing into his body. Another lineman with a great pedigree, his father was also an NFL OL. At 6'3" and 240#'s, and great length, he has the fram ti move inside or play out. Rated # 89 but is significantly undervalued because of his late start playing football.

I feel really good about our young d-linemen. Especially when you add in Chase Brackney, Kenney Merrieweather, and Maddux Borchering-Johnson from the 2023 class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT