ADVERTISEMENT

Minter goes to the Chargers

NCHawkeye24

HR MVP
Apr 19, 2021
Just saw that Jesse Minter is leaving Michigan to go to the Chargers and assume the same role there. Along with him, the defensive line coach Mike Elston is leaving too.

So that leaves Michigan with losing their head coach, OC (who is now HC), DC, and defensive line coach along with a whole boat load of players. I kind of feel sorry for Sherrone Moore because he is totally being set up for failure. But then again it is Michigan and I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Just saw that Jesse Minter is leaving Michigan to go to the Chargers and assume the same role there. Along with him, the defensive line coach Mike Elston is leaving too.

So that leaves Michigan with losing their head coach, OC (who is now HC), DC, and defensive line coach along with a whole boat load of players. I kind of feel sorry for Sherrone Moore because he is totally being set up for failure. But then again it is Michigan and I don't feel sorry for them at all.
Quick count they've had 9 players enter the portal.

23 players on the roster listed as "Gr" - have to assume all those guys are done.
21 players listed as Sr. Some of those guys will be done as well.

Yeah, that's a boat load.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT