ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri cannabis sales projected to top $1.3 Billion in 2023…

Delta 9 is THC and it is legal in Iowa. Same thing.
I’m not sure if it’s exactly the same thing. Iowa only allows hemp derived thc unless you have a card. 9’s and others like it are cool in my experience, I just like to get a little more far out.

crazy-person-crazy.gif

I’m not sure if it’s exactly the same thing. Iowa only allows hemp derived thc unless you have a card. 9’s and others like it are cool in my experience, I just like to get a little more far out.
Someone can correct if I’m wrong but I’m 99% sure it is the same exact compound. I don’t believe Iowa allows delta 9 vapes, just gummies and syrup. From what I hear, you get a different experience from a thc vape.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Curios for any who think weed is the devil … have you actually smoked it? And what happened? I’ve tried weed many times. Alcohol is 10x worse than anything weed will do.
Gateway, Bro. Straight to heroin, plus all those fentanyl laced gummies. Weed can straight up kill you per some posters here.

Straight cash homie

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KY3) - MoCannTrade, the cannabis trade association in Missouri, estimates 2023 total cannabis sales in Missouri will surpass $1.3 billion, despite having only medical cannabis sales in the first month of 2023.

Recreational marijuana did not become legal until Feb. 3, 2023, and since then, the state has averaged nearly $4 million in cannabis sales per day.

”It is a very robust industry,” said Dan Viets, the Executive Director and Attorney for Missouri NORML who helped author the Constitutional Amendment that legalized marijuana.

Over the first 11 months of 2023, Missouri dispensaries have sold $1,215,100,000 of legal marijuana in the state of Missouri, including $930 million of adult use sales and $285 million of medical marijuana sales.

I always thought those hillbillies who call Missouri home grew it in the backyard?

Too bad that because our governor is an alcoholic who has decided that her sh**ty life choices mean we all have to suffer. Bi-partisan support overruled because our governor is a bottle jockey.

School vouchers, abortion restrictions, illegal weed. All things very unpopular in the state, all things Mother Kimberly evidently knows better on.

The typical Numpty Iowayans responses?
beada2d9-551f-4067-bfb7-aaf1a8b0b0f1_text.gif

What a bunch of rubes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT