ADVERTISEMENT

MLB: Idk why we keep losing fans

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
Also MLB:

20230829-204009.jpg

I haven’t watched a pitch of MLB since the first Field of Dreams game.
They exploited iowa in their broadcast while continuing to black out the most teams in any state. I didnt miss much given Mileaukees usual first round exit in the playoffs

Tmobile gave customers MLS season pass on apple tv this season. It has filled the hockey offseason nicely. No blackouts either (although i cant figure out why i had to go to the MLS website to watch the MN united vs LA galaxy match last weekend. I know their was a labor issue with MN Uniteds in house production staff, but not sure why Apple couldn’t broadcast the feed that was on majorleaguesoccer.com)

Loved baseball as a kid, bought every card I could.

1994 killed me.

Doubt I’ve watched a full game since.

I’ll tune in for the World Series sometimes, but never all of it.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
2023 attendance increased 9% YoY largest in 25 years. The pitch clock has made a difference

Loved baseball as a kid, bought every card I could.

1994 killed me.

Doubt I’ve watched a full game since.

I’ll tune in for the World Series sometimes, but never all of it.
Interesting...I too went from being a very active fan of MLB to someone that nowadays couldn't even tell you which all teams made the playoffs, etc.

I was in a fantasy baseball contest through the local newspaper that year, back when that was still a thing :), and doing really well...until the strike. Screw it, I'm out...I really never followed it much after that and probably never will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT