ADVERTISEMENT

Molly Davis and AJ Adiger dating

fap-sexy.gif

I hope not.
People had plenty of opinions last summer when I shared how Kennise and Hannah were dating (I’m not sure they are anymore tho).

There were opinions about how any such relationship should be kept quiet, how they should break up for the good of the team, how sharing the news was just “gossip” (even tho Kennise had announced it on IG like this), how I was creepy for following them on social media and making a supportive comment…Someone even said that Bluder needed to sit them down and talk about how their relationship could impact the team!

I replied that no one needed their direction, least of all Bluder…esp bc that was almost certainly not the first time two women on this team had dated….guess I was right! Lol

Last edited:
People had plenty of opinions last summer when I shared how Kennise and Hannah were dating (I’m not sure they are anymore tho).

There were opinions about how any such relationship should be kept quiet, how they should break up for the good of the team, how sharing the news was just “gossip” (even tho Kennise had announced it on IG like this), how I was creepy for following them on social media and making a supportive comment…Someone even said that Bluder needed to sit them down and talk about how their relationship could impact the team!

I replied that no one needed their direction, least of all Bluder…esp bc that was almost certainly not the first time two women on this team had dated….guess I was right! Lol
Wait what? Nooooooo! I was hoping my son at Iowa could date Hannah and get some height in the family!

Was it homophobic or more of a concern about chemistry if the relationship went awry? I wasn’t here for it, so I don’t recall.

Of the coaches, Jan & Raina are lesbian; who cares as long as they can do the job, and they obviously can.

Lisa obviously doesn't care about sexuality when it comes to who she recruits; it's nice to see these 2 National Championship game runs paying dividends on the recruiting trail.
GREXu_.gif

Quite a few homophobes on here are gonna be very triggered by this news lmao
There are more people who think others will have a problem with it than there really are who do have a problem with it. I'm pretty conservative in a lot of ways and I have ZERO issue with it. Good for them. It's called stereotyping that all conservative thinking people must all believe in the same things. And before you say the far right religous element - you might want to see what a faction of the far left religous element think about it too?

There are more people who think others will have a problem with it than there really are who do have a problem with it. I'm pretty conservative in a lot of ways and I have ZERO issue with it. Good for them. It's called stereotyping that all conservative thinking people must all believe in the same things. And before you say the far right religous element - you might want to see what a faction of the far left religous element think about it too?
I'm literally just talking about the reaction that I received when I shared the news about Hannah and Kennise last summer....which was wildly different from the reactions to the news of Caitlin and Connor only a week or so before (which wasn't even willingly shared by either party, as it was by Kennise -- but deduced on social media).

I'm literally just talking about the reaction that I received when I shared the news about Hannah and Kennise last summer....which was wildly different from the reactions to the news of Caitlin and Connor only a week or so before (which wasn't even willingly shared by either party, as it was by Kennise -- but deduced on social media).
I’m asking you to take a step back and look at it like this, when two people who work together date, it often causes problems in the workplace when it goes bad. Not every issue is about bigotry.

Yep, the idea that people would care enough to have a reaction is laughable.

Thr desire to project racism and homophobia far far outpaces the actual supply.

In reality virtually no one gives a fkck.

I will say though, there is no far left religous element, Islam, if taken literally, is far right by any and all possible definitions.

I will say though, there is no far left religous element, Islam, if taken literally, is far right by any and all possible definitions.
Lol I wondered that too. What is the far left religious element? Super hardcore atheists?

I’m asking you to take a step back and look at it like this, when two people who work together date, it often causes problems in the workplace when it goes bad. Not every issue is about bigotry.
Again, I was accused of "spreading gossip" (as though a same-sex relationship is something to be accused of/ashamed of) and I was told there's no reason to discuss such personal matters here (as in, don't ask, don't tell). AGAIN -- WILDLY different from the reactions to Caitlin and Connor.

Also, I'm sorry (not sorry) but have you ever paid attention to women's sports? Anyone who keeps up with teams like this should know that relationships are standard fare. My partner's sister -- married with kids now, living a typical suburban life -- played college softball for Oklahoma and she was basically gay for the stay out of convenience. I had a friend that ran cross country for Loras and she dated 3 different teammates during her 4 years lmao.

At the end of the day, it's not our business to tell these women who they can or can't or should or shouldn't date -- especially b/c it's never going to stop.

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
Again, I was accused of "spreading gossip" (as though a same-sex relationship is something to be accused of/ashamed of) and I was told there's no reason to discuss such personal matters here (as in, don't ask, don't tell). AGAIN -- WILDLY different from the reactions to Caitlin and Connor.

Also, I'm sorry (not sorry) but have you ever paid attention to women's sports? Anyone who keeps up with teams like this should know that relationships are standard fare. My partner's sister -- married with kids now, living a typical suburban life -- played college softball for Oklahoma and she was basically gay for the stay out of convenience. I had a friend that ran cross country for Loras and she dated 3 different teammates during her 4 years lmao.

At the end of the day, it's not our business to tell these women who they can or can't or should or shouldn't date -- especially b/c it's never going to stop.
I'll be honest, a lot of this is news to me. I know there are jokes about softball and field hockey players being mostly lesbian, but I guess I didn't know that girls on basketball, cross country, and other teams act like lesbians when they aren't lesbians, and then go about their lives as heterosexuals once they graduate. Seems bizarre to me, but I'm a boring 49-year old.

I weighed in on this issue last summer and it was 100% for this reason.

Since Molly is no longer a member of the team, I have absolutely ZERO problem with her and AJ being an item.

Quite a few homophobes on here are gonna be very triggered by this news lmao

This is the first response to the thread. Unless I'm missing someone I have on ignore, no one in this thread has complained about the couple. You immediately went into combative mode and sent the thread down this path, and followed up with your own posts.

Of the coaches, Jan & Raina are lesbian; who cares as long as they can do the job, and they obviously can.

Lisa obviously doesn't care about sexuality when it comes to who she recruits; it's nice to see these 2 National Championship game runs paying dividends on the recruiting trail.
"Not that there is anything wrong with that". 😍

Will Ediger be better next year? That's all I care about. Unless they get someone in the portal, they'll need her to be better. Unless Molly moves somewhere and Ediger follows her. We read about guys following girlfriends; exact same thing.

Except Islam is very much a part of the far left Democratic party as it currently exists. Just look at how the state of Michigan is being treated as evidence of that. And for the extemists of that religion, people who are gay don't fair all that well.

Last edited:
If Caitlin and Connor were teammates you would have gotten the same response. You're simply reaching for something to be critical of. Those two situations are not remotely similar on how it would be an issue for a team. And quite frankly, who gives a F what the extremes think. Stop thinking that makes up the general base.

Agree....conservative here and I could care less.

The reaction you got was because you were being creepy and think you are the TMZ of this site trying to post details about players' personal lives to somehow justify your own.

Ahhhh. Just another attempt at dividing people based on perceived bias from both sides. Nothing more than click bait. Ashamed to be a Hawkeye fan where someone would exploit the relationship of college students.

The reaction you got was because you were being creepy and think you are the TMZ of this site trying to post details about players' personal lives to somehow justify your own.
Lol yes sharing a cute story about how two women were on a date night and wanted to share that with their fans, and being happy that they’re living their authentic lives, is creepy, gottttt it.

…especially when guys here are joking about jerking off??? What???

Last edited:
Except Islam is very much a part of the far left Democratic party as it currently exists. Just look at how the state of Michigan is being treated as evidence of that. And for the extemists of that religion, people who are gay don't fair all that well.
mmmmm, I don't think Islam is very ingrained into the Democratic Party, it might appear that way because conservatives and right-wing politicians usually don't embrace non-Christians or minorities in their policies and makeup

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT