ADVERTISEMENT

Moms For Liberty Leader Is Registered (CHILD) Sex Offender

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
You really can't make this stuff up and no one would anyone want to. When are people going to wake up and realize all of these "Christian" (in quotes cuz they're fake Christians) people who loudly profess it is "all about the children" are really about the children in ways that needs to see them behind bars for life.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports:

Phillip Fisher Jr. is a pastor and Republican ward leader who coordinates faith-based outreach for Philadelphia’s Moms for Liberty chapter. He’s also a registered sex offender, due to a 2012 felony conviction for aggravated sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy when Fisher was 25.
Fisher insists that he did nothing wrong, despite pleading guilty to one of 12 counts filed against him after an investigation by the Chicago Police Department, according to court records obtained by The Inquirer. Fisher was living in Chicago at the time. But he’s from Philadelphia and has since returned and become active in local politics.
He is the pastor at the Center of Universal Divinity in Olney and works with Moms for Liberty, a national conservative organization that bills itself as a defender of parental rights, by connecting the Philadelphia chapter with other local faith leaders in an effort to grow the group.

Last edited:
I know I've posted this again and again and you don't believe it, but 5-10% of men in every group are sexual abusers. That may be a low estimate. It could be 20%.

Pastors, teachers, drag queens, rabbis, guidance counselors, etc., etc. included.

Most abuse happens in families.

1 out of 4 females are sexually abused during their lifetime.

1 out of 6 males are sexually abused during their lifetime.

It's very common and Christians don't have a higher abuse rate than other groups.

I know you don't like Christianity and that's fine, but your posts are completely one sided.

I could post cases of drag queens being charged with sexual abuse. All you have to do is Google.

You really can't make this stuff up and no one would anyone want to. When are people going to wake up and realize all of these "Christian" (in quotes cuz they're fake Christians) people who loudly profess it is "all about the children" are really about the children in ways that needs to see them behind bars for life.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports:

CPAC says hold my Johnson...Literally

I know I've posted this again and again and you don't believe it, but 5-10% of men in every group are sexual abusers. That may be a low estimate. It could be 20%.
And I've replied again and again. It is christian/right organizations/politicians who are tagging drag queens and LGBTQ folks as the groomers/molesters and getting laws passed specifically targeting drag queens to allegedly "protect the children" from the dangerous drag queens. I am pointing out the hypocrisy. No where have I said christians are more likely to rape children.

And I've replied again and again. It is christian/right organizations/politicians who are tagging drag queens and LGBTQ folks as the groomers/molesters and getting laws passed specifically targeting drag queens to allegedly "protect the children" from the dangerous drag queens. I am pointing out the hypocrisy. No where have I said christians are more likely to rape children.

They don't believe drag queens are setting a good example for kids in child oriented environments like schools or libraries.

You're free to disagree. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris

Pastors, teachers, drag queens, rabbis, guidance counselors, etc., etc. included.

It's very common and Christians don't have a higher abuse rate than other groups.

I know you don't like Christianity and that's fine, but your posts are completely one sided.

I could post cases of drag queens being charged with sexual abuse. All you have to do is Google.

How can you post this and expect people to believe that home schooling is ok.
Homeschooling with no accountability is basically supporting child abuse.

How can you post this and expect people to believe that home schooling is ok.
Homeschooling with no accountability is basically supporting child abuse.

I didn't comment on home schooling.

It is probably a very mixed bag, like other schools.

They don't believe drag queens are setting a good example for kids in child oriented environments like schools or libraries.

You're free to disagree. :)
That's not their place to decide what other parents have their children attend. That's my issue with it. Parent your kids and let others decide what is acceptable for their own. Because freedom.

Then why is it always Christians calling everyone else groomers and child molesters? The majority of the population of Americans identify as Christian. In turn wouldn’t that mean the majority of child molesters are also Christian? Falsely accusing certain groups of what they do the most of is the problem. I don’t fully trust anyone with my kids, especially so called christians. Banning books isn’t going to change these adult Christian’s from being child molesters.

that's funny because that comment is a direct reflection on you. You called posters on here child rapists, especially teachers. So, yes in this case it is.

According to the link I posted, 5- 7% of publicly school teachers have been accused of sexual abuse. So, obviously a small minority.

"The US Department of Education found that about 5-7 percent of public school teachers engaged in similar sexually abusive behavior with their students."

And youth pastors who molest children aren't setting a good example for anyone... where are the laws targeting them?

There are laws targeting anyone that molests children.

Believe it or not, 95%+ of pastors are not molesting children.

Last edited:
I think it's low considering how common sexual abuse is.

Okay,.. Think about sending your child to a public school with the knowledge that they would have a 5-7% of coming into contact with a sexual predator,.. Not low.

Okay,.. Think about sending your child to a public school with the knowledge that they would have a 5-7% of coming into contact with a sexual predator,.. Not low.

This is from my Newsweek link:

"Experts disagree on the rate of sexual abuse among the general American male population, but Allen says a conservative estimate is one in 10. Margaret Leland Smith, a researcher at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, says her review of the numbers indicates it's closer to one in 5. But in either case, the rate of abuse by Catholic priests is not higher than these national estimates.

"The public also doesn't realize how "profoundly prevalent" child sexual abuse is, adds Smith. Even those numbers may be low; research suggests that only a third of abuse cases are ever reported (making it the most underreported crime). "However you slice it, it's a very common experience," Smith says.

So, now we can call out the leftists who brag about being a santuary city then complaining when others send illegal aliens to them. (or in Denver's case, shipping them out themselves) Or can we now point out the hypocracy of the leftists crowing about being against election interference while at the same time, filing 91 charges against Trump? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
So, now we can call out the leftists who brag about being a santuary city then complaining when others send illegal aliens to them. (or in Denver's case, shipping them out themselves) Or can we now point out the hypocracy of the leftists crowing about being against election interference while at the same time, filing 91 charges against Trump? Asking for a friend.
It’s a good thing you said “asking for a friend” otherwise we would have thought you were asking for yourself.

What's the point of religion then if it doesn't make people behave any better?

• Love
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP

So predictable that you’re defending this with the old “well everyone does it” argument.
shocked philip j fry GIF

5-7% of individuals in the profession seems high to me....
20 years ago too. I think in 26 years I can think of one teacher who made me think was capable of being inappropriate with kids. He gave everybody a creep vibe. He would use the boys' restroom until one of our other male teachers saw him in there and basically told him he would not be in that bathroom again or he would have a problem.

Dude ended up getting fired - for yelling at a class a few years later.

That's fine, except...

There's one particular group that screams it's head off about how certain groups target kids while also ignoring how many in their own group targets kids. And that group is evangelical churches.

Why are any pastors diddling kids? Aren't they supposed to be better than?

They're average humans like every other group.

Some are good and some are bad.

BTW, here are some drag queens accused of abuse.

All you've proven in this thread is that Christians are no better than the people they bash.

That's a dude.. if he's identifying as a mom for liberty then he's 1,000% a liberal

Well if they did it, then I guess we’ll excuse the pastors and priests who do it. JFC you are pathetic!

That's fine, except...

There's one particular group that screams it's head off about how certain groups target kids while also ignoring how many in their own group targets kids. And that group is evangelical churches.

I think that's an overgenerilization.

Lots of Evangelicals are decent and charitable people.

I was an atheist for 10+ years. The most narcissistic and angry group as a whole are atheists, in my experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT